• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Natrix and Chondro have nice designs :)

what do you think of any of my other fakemons? ^^ (take your time, though ^^ there's a lot of them ^^ )

i wonder if in the kyou region, kyouan spoink can evolve into regular grumpig, either normally, or as a branched-evo? :unsure:

23925  .jpg

thanks ^^

yeah, that's what i thought... the body shape, i mean...

i wonder how i can change that... :confused_emoji:
Think the different bodyshape is ok as quite a few pokemon have form changes in their evolutions, like like NMLewis suggested if you could incorporate some of Trubbish's colour scheme in the body of the juicebox it'll link in more with Trubbish :)

Think the different bodyshape is ok as quite a few pokemon have form changes in their evolutions, like like NMLewis suggested if you could incorporate some of Trubbish's colour scheme in the body of the juicebox it'll link in more with Trubbish :)

crushed-orange-little-drink-box-isolated-white-background-213309112.jpg

but i'm not sure of what type to give it.... poison? normal/poison? hmmm... :confused_emoji:

Last edited:
View attachment 149725

but i'm not sure of what type to give it.... poison? normal/poison? hmmm... :confused_emoji:
Trubbish and Garbodor are both pure Poison so pure Poison could work.
Could see Normal/Poison working too though it would mean dropping the Normal typing during evolution.
Another option could be being a pure Normal type then changing to Poison when evolving to Trubbish, this is kind of similar to Azurill's evolution where its switches from Normal to Water when evolving in gens 1-5 and Normal/Fairy to Water/Fairy in gens 6-8.

Trubbish and Garbodor are both pure Poison so pure Poison could work.
Could see Normal/Poison working too though it would mean dropping the Normal typing during evolution.
Another option could be being a pure Normal type then changing to Poison when evolving to Trubbish, this is kind of similar to Azurill's evolution where its switches from Normal to Water when evolving in gens 1-5 and Normal/Fairy to Water/Fairy in gens 6-8.

i have 11 pure normal types in my region already... i don't have any normal/poison types yet... so it's gonna be that :bulbaWave:

now it needs a name... hmmm....:confused_emoji:

can i have the meanings of each name? ... even though, i like the first one... :>

the last two sound funny, somehow :bulbaFacepalm:
Sure, the first one is a combination of Residue and Juice as Juiceboxes usually still have some juice residue left in them when thrown away.
The second one is a combination of two words for rubbish, litter and waste like Trubbish is a combination of Trash and Rubbish.
The third one combines Bin and Beverage, Bin is a British slang word for Rubbish Bin or Dust Bin which is a Garbage Can, Bin or Binned can also mean to throw something away. Beverage an alternative word for a drink.

Sure, the first one is a combination of Residue and Juice as Juiceboxes usually still have some juice residue let in them when thrown away.
The second one is a combination of two words for rubbish, litter and waste like Trubbish is a combination of Trash and Rubbish.
The third one combines Bin and Beverage, Bin is a British slang word for Rubbish Bin or Dust Bin which is a Garbage Can, Bin or Binned can also mean to throw something away. Beverage an alternative word for a drink.
thankyou :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom