• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Wait a sec', we can talk about anything in this thread? Well then, I am going to announce that I have become obsessed with the Battle Chatelaines.

Wait a sec', we can talk about anything in this thread? Well then, I am going to announce that I have become obsessed with the Battle Chatelaines.
Your right. It's too bad we really got to know so little about them. A small anime performance would be enough. I think the Tobias principle that was applied to them is awesome and I mean that legends like Darkrai are sometimes in a league. @MissDelibirda you are Nita or?

How is it that such totally riveting as Hop come into the anime but respectful people like Palmer and the good 4 sisters or Alola form Anabel are simply put away. Such a scrap. I just can't believe they didn't use them.

Question I've been meaning to ask: what's everyone's usual time of day that they draw? Right now I've been meaning to draw more during daytime hours, but I seem to only ever get the motivation at night when it's a little too late to do so, lol

Last edited:
Question I've been meaning to ask: what's everyone's usual time of day that they draw? Right now I've been meaning to draw more during daytime hours, but I seem to only ever get the motivation at night when it's a little too late to do so, lol
Usually night time, kind of similar I plan to draw during the day if I can but I often end not starting till late in the day and then end up stopping and continuing the drawing the next day as it's getting too late.

I can draw anytime, really. Morning, midday, afternoon, or evening/night. It just depends on when I feel like it. I also can't believe I only noticed this thread very recently. lol

I usually draw like, in the early to mid evening? I do vary from that fairly often, sometimes going late into the night or earlier in the day, but I feel like I draw in the evening more frequently than other times.

I’m in a very similar boat. I usually want to draw during the day, but I tend to only have time and real inspiration in the evening. I think this works out in my favor though because I get to work the longest uninterrupted! The only downside is how much it cuts into my sleep though… Ah, well. Not that I get much anyways! LOL

i work in little bursts throughout the day, usually i'm done at around midnight

Now that I finally got my drawing pen stylus thingy so I can draw... probably whenever I can! So when I'm at home in the evening/night!!

... I'm sooooo excited to start!!
You KNOW I'm so excited to see!!

I should share some WIPs here soon myself! I've got a lot on my plate LOL

I feel this, too. xwx; I tend to draw at night because it's the only time I'm guaranteed enough uninterrupted peace from errands, college, etc. to get something done. I've become kind of nocturnal because of that, though... oop.

Back
Top Bottom