• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art of the Psyclone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Psyclone

Moved to PokeCommunity
Reaction score
As an artist, I make art. I will occasionally post some of that art here. If you wish to know about any art, just ask away.
Sprites:
Dark Star.png FusionFighter.png Scorchos.png
Zikavich.png Un-arceus.png Ub10 .png
Other Art:
ASP.png Freezey.png
PKMNSYMBOL.png Kantoto.png
That was a quick preview of art that most of you have never seen. If you have seen it, you know who I am.

These look really nice! Especially love the evil looking Jirachi :D
Thats what happens when you mix Jirachi and Darkrai. Though SSGX could do it better if he tried.

Evil looking Jirachi... it looks so horrifying, it's actually hilarious lol :D I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazoraiter.png
This Sprite... The colors were a pain for it. It was green and yellow(The green on Tornadus) then I made it purple and a different shade of yellow that’s a little more cream, then I made it blue and yellow, but it looked too much like Goluck, then this dull green it is now, and going back to the cream-yellow. I named it Endoscar because the yellow is part skeleton and those claws can give you scars easy.

Wonderful-looking sprites! Certainly far better than what I can do. I especially like the Mewtwo Arceus and the one on the left of it. Keep up the good work! :)

I’ve been going art-crazy lately. Whatever. I like art, and I get to try new styles. This final art piece...
Articuno.png

It seems like Red’s in a bit of a predicament. This is why you should know how powerful the Pokemon you’re dealing with is.

Last edited:
I have a DeviantArt now.
Also look at this
zenith.png

This is Zenith. He has nothing to do with A Nova’s Zenith but he is a powerful trainer who uses Mythical and Legendary Pokemon(Though their levels are quite low!). A brave trainer, he will look danger in the eye. He also has strange powers.

pkmntrainerTiffany.png

Zenith’s cousin Tiffany is kind and caring, and uses unevolved Pokemon. She is one of Zenith’s few living relatives. The two of them disagree on who is the stronger trainer.

I got a book recently called “How to draw Pokemon” and they used Charizard as the first example. Not sure why they used a complex Pokemon like that instead of something like Pikachu, but I followed the lessons in the book and decided to make a digital version of my final example and try making thinner outlines.
charizard rep.png
Also, I’m going to create a comic called NWO and I’m not sure where it goes(is it art or a story?)

Last edited:
Few arts
Some memes.
willow.png

Made this for a contest on DA
tfw.png

I hate this wait timer
get_in_the_bag_nebby_by_animepsyclone-dbok1cy.png

From a Naruto battle scene I made a battle of Lillie trying to get Nebby in the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom