• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Art shop cuz I'm bored

xopy

King's Rock Population Bomb go brrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Hello!! I have decided to create an art shop cuz I need an excuse to draw lol. I can draw either digitally or on paper, but I will be drawing on paper for now because I don't have access to my tablet.

I only ask you to not request drawings that are too complicated to draw / contain too many characters

I'll put some examples on my art style below

Digital Art:
Untitled2_20231016171229.png

On paper:
IMG_5890.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eepy Zorua...

Can I request a cute drawing of a Miltank? Think of it like a fat puppy rather than a cow, would be a good vibe.
Here you go!!

It's based on the anime's version of a baby miltank, which I also attached here.
IMG_6286.jpeg

IMG_6285.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom