• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Artisian Shop: Gotta go Interstellar

What do you think of the result?

• Like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs a little work

• Would like a refund

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

63cohen

Cohen the Great
Reaction score
I figure I might as well start a shop of my own, since I am also trying to help totodile113 out, why not give it a chance here.

Here is my deviantArt gallary, I usually post some of my stuff that I am most proud of there first.
http://cohenmarioman.deviantart.com/gallery/

Here are some of the banners I have made. Banners aren't all I can do, it is just what I can do well.

Banners
lucianosig.png

banner1.png

skye-wishing.png

pojosig.png

I can do gifs to some point. Don't know if this skill will come into use that much though.

animationtest.gif

startestanimation.gif

blue_mr__popo__done_right_by_cohenmarioman-d32zs4k.png

Luciano_Avatar_by_cohenmarioman.png

My avatar and signature were also made by myself. I also don't take long, each one will take me about 20 minutes.

I can do recolors fast, they are the easiest. Just provide me the images, and they should be done when I see the post and have time in about 5 minutes each.

Please provide images. Max of 5 banner requests, max of 5 recolor requests, at a time.

Last edited:
Re: Banner Shop: Gotta go Interstellar

Hey, I'm here to request banner. Please use this
boy32f.png
and this
boy2.png
with text "the twins" and the most important is thank you!!

Note: the dude with pokeball have a white background, try to make it transparent and then made the banner. Thanks in advance!

I actually forgot to get this approved, so I gotta wait first. But making it transparant shouldn't be too hard.

You want a specific background color though?

EDIT: Got it done

banner1.png

Last edited:

I actually forgot to get this approved, so I gotta wait first. But making it transparant shouldn't be too hard.

You want a specific background color though?

EDIT: Got it done

banner1.png
that's what I'm hoping for. Thanks a lot dude!

falkner.gif

It has a two second delay at the end, that way it doesn't run over too fast

falkner.gif

It has a two second delay at the end, that way it doesn't run over too fast
that's good. Impressive. Thanks a lot cohen. The sheets come in handy eh?

Just to give you an idea of the recolors. I made transparancy, as well as recolored everything except the skin

malefic_leo__sin_rua_by_cohenmarioman-d34b90r.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom