• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all k

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all known Pokémon

TopHat, webmaster of PLDH.net, has for the past few months been working on a Pokémon wallpaper collection known as the493. Originally conceived as a way to bring together different news sites of the fandom, the collection has turned into somewhat of a big deal across certain portions of the fandom.

Read more on Bulbanews

Level 98
Reaction score
Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a

I realize this has been finished for a week or two, but most of you didn't know about this, and now you do.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a

Yeah saw these a week back. I personally think a few could have been done better. Good job non the less though.

◕‿◕
Reaction score

I'm a big fan of minimalistic designs, so I find these really cool!

伝説のトレーナー
Reaction score

Seeing this thing grow on /tr/ has been pretty awesome. I'm a huge fan of these and it gives me hope for our culture. :)

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Reaction score

Hey I just looked at the site and saw all the wallpapers, then when i tried to go back I got a 403 Forbidden. anyone else have this problem?

World's #1 Buizel
Reaction score

Yeah, I've also been getting the 403_Forbidden message.

Reaction score

Forbidden 403 for me to..Great.

But the two in the article look splendid. Ethan and Bulbasaur.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

PLDH seems to be down for now. However, I can confirm that all of these are awesome, as they make up my 493 plus picture screen saver. I like the fact they even got Isshu ones started.

Level 98
Reaction score

The traffic that our links brought the site took it down, apparently.

Oh well, it'll be up again at some point.

Reaction score

Wow grats on finishing the project looking forward to viewing the collection just as soon as the sight is back up.

Token Evil Teammate
Reaction score

I'm a bit upset Gold's wallpaper isn't Gold, but eh, it wouldn't match.

Also, isn't there a version without the big words taking up space?

Reaction score

Aw it's down, I have been using the Luxray one as my wall paper for awhile now, was really looking forward to seeing the rest

DAAAAARLING
Reaction score

I'm not the only person getting 403s am I?

Reaction score

no you're not. I'm experiencing that very problem too. the people are saying the site's down temporarily because of traffic.

Reaction score

I don't suppose anyone managed to grab the full set before the site when down? I desperately want to get these into my wallpaper rotation.

Reaction score

Sorry guys, we're victim of bad hosting support. Worst timing ever, but it can't be helped.

Word of advice: Hostgator is horrible and will NEVER help you. Never use them, EVER. I'll post/ edit when we get it back up.

EDIT: That's convenient, it's up now.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I don't suppose anyone managed to grab the full set before the site when down? I desperately want to get these into my wallpaper rotation.
I did. Every last one of them.

Reaction score

I'll try. Got any place in particular you'd like me to upload it to?

EDIT: Actually, when I say every one, I mean just the pokemon. Not gold or anything extra.