• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes all k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a

I just posted saying it was up again :V

I hope Archaic doesn't mind me posting this, don't think it counts as advertising...

http://pldh.net/gallery/the493

There's a fullpack archive there

http://pldh.net/gallery/isshucollection

Likewise, the isshu collection has been updated with all the corocoro mons.

Thanks for the support!

Re: Artist TopHat completes wallpaper collection: the493, Isshu Collection includes a

I'll try. Got any place in particular you'd like me to upload it to?

EDIT: Actually, when I say every one, I mean just the pokemon. Not gold or anything extra.

Wherever works. Rapidshare, megaupload, the usual.

And yeah, the pokémon were what I was mainly interested in; I can wait for the bonuses xD

Thanks, btw! :D

Do you have any intentions of doing the Isshu Pokemon set when we find out what they all look like?

Yessir, already been working on them, every officially revealed pokemon has been done so far. Probably gonna do another community finale after that as well. Archaic and Rex have been awesome about it so far, hopefully I can convince them to help with that again, when the time comes.

I finally managed to download all the wallpapers, and they're even more awesome than I thought they would be. Thank you very much Tophat.

The only problem for me is they're too big for my desktop, and when they get resized they lose a bit of quality. Oh well.

Yeah, it's unfortunate but I had to pick one resolution, as making multiple versions of 493+ walls would be...well, I wouldn't say impossible, though it'd be close.. Either way, in the end I picked a moderately large resolution because you'll lose more quality scaling up than down. It's always possible to manually crop it to fit your monitor- tried to keep all the backgrounds as solid colors so it'd be easier to do that.

Well I could also just stick them into Photoshop and resize them with a few clicks, but I can't really be bothered doing that for 500 images. Although, I guess I could just do that for the ones I will use the most often.

The Denchura one is my background now. I wish I could make in my real-world wallpaper, lol. TopHat, YOU ARE THE BEST.

Oh cool, I found a wallpaper rotation program that resizes them well.
Every 2 minutes I see a new Pokémon. :D

Dude you are awesome! I was using the Luxray for months, but now I have downloaded them all and have them rotating a couple times an hour, best pokemon wallpapers ever

Does anyone have a 1920x1080 version of it that's not an upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom