• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

Artwork

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
This isn't exactly a perfect method, but Sun & Moon released on November 18 in 2016, and the oldest revision dates on Bulbagarden's archives for the images of the handful of Pokémon that weren't revealed before that date were all uploaded on November 23 (other than Cosmoem, who waited until December 20, although we didn't get a good image until April 9). So about five days? After checking, that's about two weeks before the Sun & Moon Strategy guide came out (December 9). In this case, SwoShi's comes out on November 22, which is much sooner. But they could always do things differently this time.

Last edited:
gumball of doom
Reaction score
I really want to see the official art for the Hatenna line. They look so cute and easily are my favorite line in Galar. I'd also like to see the Impidimp artwork. Really, i want to see all the artwork. especially stonjourner. i might have missed that one.

King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
Okay....love Perrserker's art. Very DYNAmic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What's the source of the artwork? There might be more there.