• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Artwork

This isn't exactly a perfect method, but Sun & Moon released on November 18 in 2016, and the oldest revision dates on Bulbagarden's archives for the images of the handful of Pokémon that weren't revealed before that date were all uploaded on November 23 (other than Cosmoem, who waited until December 20, although we didn't get a good image until April 9). So about five days? After checking, that's about two weeks before the Sun & Moon Strategy guide came out (December 9). In this case, SwoShi's comes out on November 22, which is much sooner. But they could always do things differently this time.

Last edited:
I hadn't seen this shared yet on here (maybe it was), but here's the official artwork of the starter evolutions courtesy of Coro Coro. @Skalesgon @DannyDrawsaLot @AngryBinacle

My boy Grookey looking firerce:
zidaboalepy31.jpg

I really want to see the official art for the Hatenna line. They look so cute and easily are my favorite line in Galar. I'd also like to see the Impidimp artwork. Really, i want to see all the artwork. especially stonjourner. i might have missed that one.

I checked back where i found piers artwork and the only other page was this one with all the gym leaders.

View attachment 128629

I love love love how diverse all the Gym Leaders are this time around, not just in terms of their appearances but they all just seem so unique in style and personality too.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom