• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ASDF Movie Mafia ~ Endgame (It must've been Marmite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll never take me alive! *Does the Flop off a very tall building* Hello, ground. Nice to see you today.

Also, whichever one of you makes it to the graveyard next assuming Ele set one up, feel free to say 'hello' to Bloodstained and me. We'll be the two blokes drinking the blood of ancient ones. Feel free to join us, it'll be fun.

Night 2 ~ Hello: Oh, no...
Night 2 ~ Hello: Oh, no...

Official Votals

BadAssGardevoir (5) - Lone_Garurumon, Midorikawa, Max1996, Doctor Floptopus, Luminaria

BadAssGardevoir was lynched. They were...

Hello BadAssGardevoir. You are the Mine Turtle.

You are a high voiced turtle with a button in your shell, which upon activation causes you to explode. You are known for saying the word 'hello' before this explosion.

Due to your explosive nature, you are the town's Bomb/Bomber. If you are nightkilled, you will also kill your killer. If you are lynched, you will also kill a random member on your bandwagon. However, you may choose to explode early, and choose a target to kill at the expense of your own life. You can do this on any night, by replying to this PM with Bomb: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restriction is to say the word "hello" in every post.

You are aligned with the town, and win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction.

BadAssGardevoir was lynched. They were aligned with the town and were their Bomb/Bomber.

As a result from BadAssGardevoir's role, a random member on their lynch wagon was killed.

Max1996 was blown up. They were...

Hello Max1996. You are the Driving Lama.

You were a lama who was taught how to drive by a crazy scientist. However, it doesn't end well for you, as you drive off a cliff.

Since you can drive, you are the town's Neighbour and 1 x Bus Driver. You will be a part of a neighbour chat with two other players. Also, on one night, you may decide to switch two players, and roles that were previously targetting them will now target the other. You may do this by replying to this PM with Drive: [PLAYER 1] and [PLAYER 2].

Additionally, your post restriction is to be worried about something in each post.

You are aligned with the town, and win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction.

Max1996 was blown up. They were aligned with the town and were their Neighbour and 1 x Bus Driver.

It is now Night 2. Sory for another late phase update. The phase will end in 23 hours and 8 minutes.

Ouch, that ended up considerably worse than I'd hoped.
In other news:
maxresdefault.jpg

Currently 0/3, and it doesn't seem like anyone is making an impact at all. So I have a question for Luminaria, granted I have also been inactive.

@Luminaria You have made a total of 2 posts, a random vote on BAG with no explanation as to why, thus jumping onto the wagon. Your second post was the last before this post. Why did you vote BAG?

Only town reads at the moment is Lone, was Max but with him dying the opinion means nothing. However, it is still confusing as to why they were both on the vote wagon, as with everyone if I'm honest. Unless I missed the post, was there an actual reason to vote BAG after they had 3 votes already?

96f.gif

Ooh.
I would just like to say that I was glad I got a role that can only be activated by my death, since it let me do the whole 'lack of seriousness' thing. I mean it didn't end that well, but still.

Oh, and one more thing... Goodbye.
:p

Day 3 ~ Yes, Today...
Day 3 ~ Yes, Today...

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were...

Hello Pika_pika42. You are the Gangster Potato.

You are a potato who became a tough gangster after being stepped on and squashed by a human. You now defend yourself, even if you get run over by a train.

Because of your different personalities and abilities, you are the Reverser and/or Cop. You can choose which role you can use each night after choosing which one of two post restrictions you are going to use for the day & night cycle (which will be outlined below). If you choose the Reverser PR, you will be able to reverse any role that attempts to target you onto the role's user. If you choose the Cop PR, you will be able to investigate someone each night and determine their alignment. You will be able to do this by replying to this PM with Investigate: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restrictions are either saying "not now" in every post (this is the Reverser PR) or "no bully" in every post (this is the Cop PR).

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their Reverser and/or Cop.

It is now Day 3. The phase will last for 48 hours (-21 minutes). Please try to remain active, thank you.

@Calvin ッ Reasons to vote BAG? Since I really have no idea if he is Town or Scum, I just chose to vote him so I can seal his fate, not knowing how much damage it caused for us and how much the scum team is laughing with Town losing a lot. I don't know why for Lone and Max bandwagoning, but I'll check later.

The Mafia said:
Die potato
Pika said:
NOOOOOOOOOO-*squished*

Seriously though, Jesus Christ this isn't going well.
Running purely on the numbers, plus the fact that we're not there yet, if we lynch wrong today, we're likely to hit LYLO tomorrow, assuming the mafia get past the Doc which may or may not (but probably does) exist.
As it stands, I can't shake the feeling that mafia are just sitting back, watching as we lynch ourselves into oblivion while they laugh and sip tea. And I don't like it. So my best guess is that at least one of the Mafia are among the players who've sat back and done nothing particularly useful. @CheffOfGames, @The Light, @swarla, say/do something helpful or get voted.

@Calvin ッ Reasons to vote BAG? Since I really have no idea if he is Town or Scum, I just chose to vote him so I can seal his fate, not knowing how much damage it caused for us and how much the scum team is laughing with Town losing a lot. I don't know why for Lone and Max bandwagoning, but I'll check later.
Umm, I wasn't bandwagoning. I made the first meaningful post of the day, I got at least some kind of discussion rolling. You and everyone else were free to argue, to make different points. You do at least look to be thinking about things though, which strikes me well.

But they don't seem all that fishy, like you mentioned with actually thinking about things. Other than that, basically nothing.

Tbh they just feel scummy to me, particularly because of the lack of activity.

...which is actually plaguing most of us, now that I think about it. I guess it's possible that they could be voting to make themselves seem towny.

Now back to my burger. :p

Before you guys suspect me of being scummy, I'll play a rather dangerous card; I am Doctor. I'd be pretty much making myself die and make myself scum food by claiming my role, but I'm doing this for the sake of Town. We've already lost BAG from suspicion with Max as collateral damage, and I'm avoiding to not make this stuff happen again.
...which is actually plaguing most of us, now that I think about it. I guess it's possible that they could be voting to make themselves seem towny.
Huh. Sorry if I didn't get to post for a while, but I'm here to do whatever I can do!

VOTE: BadAssGardevoir

This is the best I can do for now.
Since this would seem suspicious for you who suspect me right now, I'm pointing this out before you others can.

Fuck it.
Vote: swarla
You've done nothing ever since you actively slowed the game by host-voting. Your actions have been nothing but detrimental to the gamestate.

Before you guys suspect me of being scummy, I'll play a rather dangerous card; I am Doctor. I'd be pretty much making myself die and make myself scum food by claiming my role, but I'm doing this for the sake of Town. We've already lost BAG from suspicion with Max as collateral damage, and I'm avoiding to not make this stuff happen again.

Since this would seem suspicious for you who suspect me right now, I'm pointing this out before you others can.
Ouch... Jesus... Counterclaims anybody?

Sorry for being away for such a long time, I have been rather busy with my switch over the last few days, finally got a good chunk into Rabbits:

Now for giving some input, last night I was just in time with targeting Pika with my Watcher that I saw Calvin visit him. Since Pika died I have the feeling we're either dealing with a ninja or with mafia Calvin.
Vote: Calvin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom