• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ASDF Movie Mafia ~ Endgame (It must've been Marmite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Votals

swarla (1) - Lone_Garurumon
Calvin ッ (1) - CheffOfGames

There's 38 minutes left in the phase.

Night 3 ~ Meow, Meow, I'm a Cow
Night 3 ~ Meow, Meow, I'm a Cow

Official Votals

Calvin ッ (3) - CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Doctor Floptopus

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were...

Hello Calvin ッ. You are the Cow Pretending to be a Man.

You are a villainous cow who believes that you're actually a man. You ride skateboards, and you have killed children for no apparent reason.

Because of your evilness, you are the mafia's Godfather Neighbour 1 x Role Thief and 1 x Strongman. If you are investigated by a theoretical cop, you will appear to be aligned with the town. You will be a part of a neighbour chat with 2 other players. On one night, you may choose to steal someone's role, and then use it on the next night. You may do this by replying to this PM with Steal Role From: [PLAYER]. Also, you may decide to strengthen your mafia kill and make it unprotectable. You may do this by replying to this PM with Savagely Kill: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restriction is to mention a mode of transport in each post.

You are aligned with the mafia, and win when your faction outnumbers the town or nothing can stop this from happening.

Calvin ッ was lynched. They were aligned with the mafia and were their Godfather Neighbour 1 x Role Thief and 1 x Strongman.

Due to their win requirement, CheffOfGames has won the game. They were...

Hello CheffOfGames. You are the Beep Beep Sheep.

You are a cool sheep that has created your own tune and dance moves. You wear cool sunglasses and repeat the phrase "beep beep, I'm a sheep. I said beep beep I'm a sheep." However, you don't like it when other animals try to copy your style.

Because of your dislike for a particular cow copying you, you are aligned with yourself and are a Neighbour Lyncher. You will be in a neighbour chat 2 other players. You will win the game when your target has been lynched, and you are on that target's bandwagon. If you are not, or you're nightkilled, you lose the game. Your target is the Cow Pretending to be a Man.

Additionally, your post restriction is to make a weird noise in each post.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when the Cow Pretending to be a Man is lynched and you are on their bandwagon.

CheffOfGames has won the game. They were aligned with themselves and were a Neighbour Lyncher.

Congratulations to CheffOfGames for winning the game.

It is now Night 3. The phase will end in 24 hours (-39 minutes).

Day 4 ~ Shoot it Down
Day 4 ~ Shoot it Down

swarla was killed. They were...

Hello swarla. You are the Magical Flying Pony.

As your name suggests, you are a random pony that possesses the ability to fly. You have used this ability to impress a child, before you attracted the attention of others and was shot by a rocket launcher.

Since you are an animal with magical powers, you are the town's Mystical Animal. Each night, you may choose a target and guess what category their role falls under (killing/investigative/protection/passive). If you guess correctly, you will find out your target's complete role and be able to use it the next night. You may do this by replying to this PM with Fly To: [PLAYER] and see if they're [ROLE CATEGORY].

Additionally, your post restriction is to mention magic or powers in every post.

You are aligned with the town, and win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction.

swarla was killed. They were aligned with their town and were their Magical Flying Pony.

Destruction has been started. Two people will be lynched this day phase (unless the option for second is tied). if there is a three-way tie for first, two will be randomly lynched.

This will mostly likely be the last phase in the game.

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 40 hours (due to personal events). I apologise for the shortened phase, but I felt it was better than extending it.

Ah Jesus Christ.
Alright, we've got 5 players left, the game most likely ending today means that we're logically in LYLO, with 2 mafia being the most probable. My best plan is that the entire game vote for one player. If the mafia doesn't try to add a second vote into the mix, then we get today done with a single lynch, and if the mafia does make a second lynch, then we'll know who they are going forward. Naturally this going well banks on us actually hitting mafia, but, well, if we didn't hit mafia then we'd be screwed today anyway.
That said I would very much like some input from other players in the game.
My thoughts at the moment however:
  • Mido: Looks fairly good for actually commenting and making thoughts on things. Though I do know that you're good at hiding, which in a game like this at them moment isn't exactly hard.
  • Light: I'm feeling that Light looks somewhat scummy for not really doing that much that was useful. Voted Elementar rather than try something actually useful in D1, a scum read on Luminaria that just looks fishy since the only explanation applies to pretty much everyone in this game, and hasn't showed up since.
  • Flop: Been voting for players, notably players on both sides of the alignment chart. Calvin vote may have been a bus, but not looking too bad all in all.
  • Luminaria: UnCC'd Doc. Nothing more really needs to be said.
That said, @Midorikawa, @The Light, @Doctor Floptopus, and @Luminaria, Why don't you lot give your thoughts on things?

I don’t think the swarla kill was random. I see it two ways: a frame job, or attempt to clean up loose ends.

LG voted Swarla: he could have killed swarla to make himself look like he’s being framed, because after all why would mafia kill who they’re going after and stuff. Or mafia did it to frame him, becaise swarla was town and this he went after town and mafia always goes after town.

The light defended swarla: he could have killed swarla because then he was massively protecting town, and it makes him look better.

Like I said before, Calvin townread LG. This could be a simple trying to look townie or could be him trying to put his buddy in a better light.

However LG is suggesting we vote one person. Thus mafia would only have to wait until the last minute to change their vote and thus kill two people, and if they play their cards right, both being town.

Vote: Lone Garurumon

More facts point to him as mafia .

I know. I’m such a great person.

My thoughts at the moment however:
  • Mido: Looks fairly good for actually commenting and making thoughts on things. Though I do know that you're good at hiding, which in a game like this at them moment isn't exactly hard.
  • Light: I'm feeling that Light looks somewhat scummy for not really doing that much that was useful. Voted Elementar rather than try something actually useful in D1, a scum read on Luminaria that just looks fishy since the only explanation applies to pretty much everyone in this game, and hasn't showed up since.
  • Flop: Been voting for players, notably players on both sides of the alignment chart. Calvin vote may have been a bus, but not looking too bad all in all.
  • Luminaria: UnCC'd Doc. Nothing more really needs to be said.
I don’t think the swarla kill was random. I see it two ways: a frame job, or attempt to clean up loose ends.

LG voted Swarla: he could have killed swarla to make himself look like he’s being framed, because after all why would mafia kill who they’re going after and stuff. Or mafia did it to frame him, becaise swarla was town and this he went after town and mafia always goes after town.

The light defended swarla: he could have killed swarla because then he was massively protecting town, and it makes him look better.

Like I said before, Calvin townread LG. This could be a simple trying to look townie or could be him trying to put his buddy in a better light.

However LG is suggesting we vote one person. Thus mafia would only have to wait until the last minute to change their vote and thus kill two people, and if they play their cards right, both being town.

Vote: Lone Garurumon

More facts point to him as mafia .

I know. I’m such a great person.
Good points right there. I'll be doing some backreading so I can get additional info to play our cards right, not counting the possible scums.

I have a gut feeling that either Lone or The Light has some scum involvement going on, and since it's double-lynch time, I'll not waste the chance.

VOTE: The Light

I'm requesting defense from both Lone and The Light regarding this matter.

Last edited:
swarla simply looked to be the best lynch at the time when I voted him. He'd done nothing particularly helpful, and only served to slow the game. I didn't like that, so I voted for him.

My logic was the fact that, even if we killed two people, if just one of them happens to be town, then we're banking on Luminaria, plus my power, to stop the scum-kill and keep us afloat. But, if there's only one vote, then even if mafia changes their vote at the last second, we'll know who they are, so if we're able to survive the night, we'll know who to come down on tomorrow.
The only other option is to figure out both scum at once, which could be tricky, and with me as one of the two lynches, impossible.

My logic was the fact that, even if we killed two people, if just one of them happens to be town, then we're banking on Luminaria, plus my power, to stop the scum-kill and keep us afloat.
Wrong. We have a 25% chance of killing mafia with one vote. With two we have a 50% chance. Luminaria is clear. And your power? I don't remember your power being super great. We already have a dead bus driver. And we have a claimed doc, so I don't see how your power is so great. And a dancer that had some pretty great effects. So you talking like you have some amazing ability that can prevent a nightkill makes me doubt you.
But, if there's only one vote, then even if mafia changes their vote at the last second, we'll know who they are, so if we're able to survive the night, we'll know who to come down on tomorrow.
Not if we're all voting one person and mafia changes to our doctor.
The only other option is to figure out both scum at once, which could be tricky, and with me as one of the two lynches, impossible.
Two mafia? Why are you so sure there are two? And how does you being one of them mean impossible?

I am a person who thinks LG is super scummy right now. I feel like he's trying to mislead us to lynching just town. Something is way off about his ideas.

Wrong. We have a 25% chance of killing mafia with one vote. With two we have a 50% chance.
I'm not sure you're getting what I was saying here. I'm saying that even if our lynch ratio tonight is 1:1, then we'll still be going in to the night banking on the NK whiffing. I do see your point about scum leaping in at the last second though.

And your power? I don't remember your power being super great. We already have a dead bus driver. And we have a claimed doc, so I don't see how your power is so great. And a dancer that had some pretty great effects. So you talking like you have some amazing ability that can prevent a nightkill makes me doubt you.
I didn't exactly want to blow the secret, but let's just say that anyone trying to NK me off isn't going to like the results.

Two mafia? Why are you so sure there are two? And how does you being one of them mean impossible?
I'm confident that there are two based on the number of players. 12 players total means that 3 mafia is the most likely number. Since Calvin's already gone that leaves 2 mafia members remaining.

I didn't exactly want to blow the secret, but let's just say that anyone trying to NK me off isn't going to like the results.
......um...are you claiming bomb because bomb is dead.
I'm confident that there are two based on the number of players. 12 players total means that 3 mafia is the most likely number. Since Calvin's already gone that leaves 2 mafia members remaining.
If this was merely town and mafia. We have an indep.

Of the people left:
Luminara is an un CC'd doc. I'm curious as to why the mafia didn't try to kill them, but I guess self-protection is a thing.
Midori I think is town, she's been incredibly helpful.
The Light is hella dodgy and has been flopping around more than I do, and I'm Flop.
Lone's been quite suspicious, especially this phase. Softclaiming some strange PR, trying to convince us to lynch one person which would make it so easy for mafia to jump in and force a last-minute extra town lynch. Especially since, from my POV, there's almost a 100% chance of hitting at least one mafia if we double lynch since I know I'm town and Luminara's as good as confirmed, so the only way we don't hit at least one maf with two lynches is if there's only one left.
So,
Vote: Lone_Garurumon

REMAINING PLAYERS:
  • The Light - They were the one to call a scumread on me first, in Day 3 after the phase where I did a bandwagon vote on BAG which ended up as a mislynch. They used my inactivity as grounds for scumreading, with the only explanation basically applying to everyone. They didn't appear since. SCUM.
  • Midorikawa - Did a lot of useful things, giving out some town fluff unless otherwise disproved. TOWN.
  • Lone_Garurumon - He's hella suspicious. He at least did a useful thing this time, which is give out the concept of two remaining scum (unless they are lying just to cause chaos and bait us into falsely lynching a Townie) which Mido fixed by giving out the possibility of Indep. He seemingly softclaimed a role that triggers when he gets Night Killed, but the only idea about a NK-triggered role I have is Bomb, and Bomb is dead. In a mafioso's perspective, doing a claim that seemingly implies an NK-activated role is like drawing suspicion away from you and pointing that one of the other remaining players is scum. Unless there is probably a non-mafia player that can Night Kill (Serial Killer/Vig for instance), that softclaim seems really fishy. Other than that, I have decent grounds to call a scum read. SCUM.
  • Luminaria (me) - SInce I did an unCCd Doctor claim which is as good as confirmed, let's just say I'm clear outta this. TOWN.
  • Doctor Floptopus - Nothing to say really, it's just they hardly have grounds to be suspected Scum and I already pointed fingers on two possible mafiosos. TOWN
Take note that Mido mentioned the possibility of an Indep within the remaining players, so take note that either Flop or Mido could be an Indep, depending on the circumstances. Also, The Light and Lone seemingly haven't voted yet, which is a bit of small evidence to back up my claim.

I didnt mean that there’s probably another indep. I meant that due to having an indep that we may have only one mafia. Especially considering that mafia was in a neighbor chat, and lynchers are usually anti-town. LG making it seem like 100% that there is two mafia is disturbing. I don’t think there are two. I think we have one left. Sorry for not making that clearer at the time.

I am a tired person.

Night 4 ~ Eat Me

Official Votals

Lone_Garurumon (2) - Midorikawa, Doctor Floptopus
The Light (1) - Luminaria

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were...

Hello Lone_Garurumon. You are the I like trains guy.

You have appeared in quite a few of the movies, where you summon a train to run you (and generally someone else) over. However, you somehow still survive.

Due to your ability to survive being run over by trains and take out other characters, you are the town's Suit Bearer. You begin the game with a 1 x Bulletproof. However, you can choose to get rid of this in exchange for one vigilante shot. However, you cannot use this shot if your Bulletproof has already been taken. You may use your vigilante shot by replying to this PM with Call Train for: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restriction is to say the words "like" or "ouch" in each post.

You are aligned with the town, and win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were aligned with the town and were their Suit Bearer.

The Light was lynched. They were...

Hello The Light. You are Mr. Muffin.

You are a muffin who desperately wants to be eaten. However, you are not eaten because everyone is full. This makes you depressed.

Since you want to be eaten, you are aligned with yourself and are a Jester. You will win the game when you are lynched. You will lose if you are nightkilled or are not lynched.

Additionally, your post restriction is to mention food in every post.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when you are lynched.

The Light was lynched. They were aligned with themselves and were a Jester.

Congratulations to The Light. They have won the game.

It is now Night 4. This may be the last phase in the game. The phase will end in 30 hours (+28 minutes).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom