• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ASDF Movie Mafia ~ Endgame (It must've been Marmite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell...

Apparently, Flop has votes that count twice, so I am kinda suspecting them. Also, @Midorikawa you were right about an indep.
I didn’t think there was another indep though......I mean that is having one indep changes thing but this is wow.

Also I think that’s a host mistake. I voted LG but my name ain’t there.

I am town.

The votals are a mistake. I definitely had Midorikawa in them at one stage, but I must have accidentally deleted them.

Endgame ~ It must've be Marmite

Luminaria was killed. They were...

Hello Luminaria. You are the Tree Man.

You are a superhero with the ability to turn into a tree. This ability isn't very useful, but you do your best to help those in need.

Because of your powers, you are the town's Tree Stump and 3 x Doctor. If you die, you will still possess the ability to post in the game thread. However, you will not be able to use your role or vote in the game thread. Also, you may decide to protect a player on 3 particular nights from a nightkill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restriction is to say that you can help/save someone in every post.

You are aligned with the town, and win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction.

Luminaria was killed. They were aligned with the town and were their Tree Stump and 3 x Doctor.

Doctor Floptopus died in the endgame. They were...

Hello Doctor Floptopus. You are Desmond the Moon Bear.

You are a bear that unknowingly ended up on the moon. This ends sadly for you, as you soon become a skeleton. Your story narrator also seems to be frustrated, and ends your scenes abruptly.

Since you are not on Earth, you are the town's 1 x Commuter and 1 x Commute Forcer. On one night, you may leave the Earth and not be affected by any other roles in the game. You may do this by replying to this PM with Moon Explore Tonight. However, you can also force someone else to commute on one occasion, where their role will fail but they will be unable to be affected by any other role. You may do this by replying to this PM with Bring to Moon: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restriction is to end all of your posts with "the end."

You are aligned with the town, and win when you have eliminated all threats to your faction.

Doctor Floptopus died in the endgame. They were aligned with the town and were their 1 x Commuter and 1 x Commute Forcer.

Midorikawa won in the endgame. They were...

Hello Midorikawa. You are the Stegosaurus.

You are a dinosaur who likes to say your own name. However, you have stepped on many people, and may be considered evil.

Because you are a strong dinosaur, you are the mafia's 1 x Destruction Starter, 1 x Bulletproof and Roleblocker. On one night, you may choose to destroy everything, and the next day will result in the two top lynch targets being killed. You may do this by replying to this PM with Destroy Everything Tonight. Additionally, you will survive once if someone tries to kill you during the night. However, this can only be used once. Also, when not using the Destruction Starter ability, you can stop others from using their role with your roleblock ability. You can use this by replying to this PM with Roleblock: [PLAYER].

Additionally, your post restriction is to say that you are a particular thing in every post.

You are aligned with the mafia, and win when your faction outnumbers the town or nothing can stop this from happening.

Midorikawa won in the endgame. They were aligned with the mafia and were their 1 x Destruction Starter, 1 x Bulletproof and Roleblocker.

Congratulations to the mafia, @Calvin ッ and @Midorikawa, and the independents, @CheffOfGames and @The Light on winning the game!!! :)

Here are the night actions on each night:

Night 1
Bloodstained dances in secret with Doctor Floptopus (backfires role).
Pika_pika42 investigates The Light
Midorikawa kills Bloodstained
Night 2
Calvin kills Pika_pika42
Midorikawa roleblocks Lone_Garurumon
Pika_pika42 cop checks Midorikawa
Night 3
Doctor Floptopus forces Luminara to commute
Midorikawa kills swarla
Midorikawa activates Destruction Starter
Night 4
Luminaria protects Midorikawa
Doctor Floptopus commutes
Midorikawa roleblocks Luminaria
Midorikawa kills Luminaria

Thank you all for playing. Please post below on what you thought on the game, and what could've been changed or approved. I hope it was somewhat enjoyable despite the low activity.

@Midorikawa holy shit. Nice technique! I really fell for your trap.

Thanks for hosting, Elementar!
Mido is truly a terrifying force to be reckoned with, you'll learn this with time.

And scumlord remains supreme!

I was actually flipping out during that last night all “crap who will Luminaria protect?” And then I realized I was a role blocker.

Despite inactivity, it was fun, so thanks for hosting Elementar!

And congrats to the indeps!

Like I said before, I played a really weird game. I guess I was a bit nervous about being Jester for the first time so I kinda tried to be suspicious and make bad points, to get voted, but the actual Lynch can later than I was expecting.

Eh, it was definitely an interesting game, even with the low activity, so thanks again to Elementar for hosting and to the winners for... winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom