• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ASH AND ALOLA LEAGUE

You know what league match up I'd love to see? Musashi vs Kojiro where Musashi loses because although Mimikyu/Sonansu are MVPs she still doesn't know how what moves they have or what they do...

I want it like a battle royal. It would be weird having the classmates enter and have Ash enter who has done like 6 leagues prior and this is not mentioning if he brings past Pokemon in. I mean let's face it. Infernape would destroy the classmates. I can only seeing Gladion putting up a real fight unless the classmates got super skilled between the end of the last season since I'm playing catch up as we speak.

You know what league match up I'd love to see? Musashi vs Kojiro where Musashi loses because although Mimikyu/Sonansu are MVPs she still doesn't know how what moves they have or what they do...

Ok first that pfp is amazing. Second this! I just want them to go all out and bring older pokemon back. I mean Seviper vs Growlie would be so cool.

I wouldn't get too hyped up for TR's potential participation in the league after seeing how Jessie's Sinnoh Grand Festival match went, and that was with actual build-up that went on for 4 years.

The match was 30 seconds long. Probably less than that if I were to actually go back and time it.

Hardly seeing anything of Jessie during the Sinnoh Grand Festival was disappointing for multiple reasons, but she might get some more spotlight here by comparison. The Grand Festival was ultimately going to be more focused on Dawn, but I don't know how much focus Ash will get when he hasn't been working towards entering the Alola League. I still wouldn't bet on Team Rocket getting far in it and especially not going further than Ash, even though a part of me would kind of like that after how they should have won on Akala Island, but they might get to do something.

That's why I said don't get your hopes up, if TR do enter the league they'll probably be treated like canon fodder and lose the early rounds unless they use Bewear in battle.

TBH I would be fine with Ash forgetting to sign up missing the whole thing only to have James win. Considering how this series is it would not be insane. I did always feel James was the better trainer we just never see it a lot.

I'm the type of person who likes to stay optimistic and I actually like SM, but everything about this League so far screams like it's a trainwreck in the making...

I'll withhold proper judgment until the League actually happens though. I'm still looking forward to Guzma vs Royal Mask (if it happens...)

I'm the type of person who likes to stay optimistic and I actually like SM, but everything about this League so far screams like it's a trainwreck in the making...

I'll withhold proper judgment until the League actually happens though. I'm still looking forward to Guzma vs Royal Mask (if it happens...)
Pretty much my view on the anime since September 2010.

Good for you, but you're pulling my quote out of context for something that doesn't even have anything to do with the thread subject...
It was clearly a joke chill out don't take everything so serious there is another certain pokemon forum for that after all.

Don't get me wrong, I was so annoyed with Musashi's Sinnoh GF white-out that I ragequit the anime for 3 years, but in fairness she got more focus for making Top 3 in that performance bullshit in XY... maybe third time's the charm? ;)

I'd rather have an interesting messy trainwreck than a somewhat functional but boring cart that's been used for decades and somehow its owner still pretends is brand new :^)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom