• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Ash should get some kind of mystical pendent (necklace ornament thing) Because many other popular anime (Japanese cartoons) Have the main character having one (yu-gi-oh, mellenium puzzle, Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan , simon had the core drill and so on and so forth)

Tomorrow, Good Friday/Earth Day is the start of one month countdown of Ash's birthday.(Note: Due to time zone confilicts, some users like me is correct if you are in Asian or Australian place.)

Technically, my country is celebrating Good Friday only in April 22. Earth Day is postponed only this time. The Earth Day will celebrate this April 25 in the Philippines only.

So, the club members will know that Ash's birthday countdown starts tommorrow. For those confused why Ash's birthday is it, see the Miscelleanous trivia part of Ash Ketchum article in Bulbapedia. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ash)

This year, in real world will celebrate Ash's silver birthday... His 25th birthday based on the Miscelleanous trivia part of Ash's article in Bulbapedia. For the sake of kids in the forum, we will celebrate Ash's birthday as 10 years old.

Then, May is the birth month of Ash. I suggest that Ash club members post a trivia per day of his birth month about him, with the club owner's permission. I'm sure that the club owner does not dissappoint me about Ash's birthday plans.

Good luck, Ash Club co-members, for organizing Ash's birthday.

Drops mic and large high pitched screech arouses crowd

Ahem ahem uuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm
I have noticed that a certain Trainer and Committed ash lover has not posted uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh I miss u

and I really want to know if there are any other imaginary ash friends out there plz pm me if u have one if its personal i won't share it so don't worry. uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh (crowds chirps like crickets?) And Plz post more Ash Images I am amazed about all these images i mean from just about every angle it's a wonder he isn't paranoid of fangirls stealing his underwear.
he rulz he should capture mewtwo as a new partner to save pikachu after a different team rocket kidnaps him

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE bloody noone posts for about a week where is everyone? Im' going to school two days in which my parents will kill me for being near the computer because of the stupid NAPLAN.

nyan?

Last edited:
Would your reaction to ash proposing to you be like this?

Depends, who would he be proposing toXD If it was Iris or Dawn, I'd explode of crazyness! This weeks episode, we have
Ash battling Trip, it will be epic. I'm excited to see how things turn out, I hope Ash takes out a few of Trips Pokemon.

Then, May is the birth month of Ash. I suggest that Ash club members post a trivia per day of his birth month about him, with the club owner's permission. I'm sure that the club owner does not dissappoint me about Ash's birthday plans.
That's perfectly fine with me. ^^

And here's some Ash pictures.

Attachments

• 119524670818.jpg
    119524670818.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
watching shrek the third up to the part with shrek in shackles. imagine ash in shackles. (sorry always had this thing with ash being jaled under false acusations

I love Ash so much. I'd post one picture, but there are so many adorable ones, so I made a collage! :)

ash-collage.png

Last edited:
watching shrek the third up to the part with shrek in shackles. imagine ash in shackles. (sorry always had this thing with ash being jaled under false acusations

We had Ash in prison before, I'm hopping we get to see that again in Best Wishes since its supposed to be like Kanto hehe.

I really like that banner of yours ^^
Realized, Best Wishes seems to have tons of Ash fan service, guess they noticed how many Ash fan girls there are.

I'm glad that people like my Ash collage! I might make another one someday, but I'm not sure.

I like your Ash collage too. It has lots of Hoenn Ash!! =)

And yeah, you should do another one, and put some pics of original series Ash on it. ^^

Here are a few pics for next week's episode. If you didn't wish you were the Oshawott after the Nacrene Gym episode, you will after looking at these.

HAHA I know right? Makes you really wish you could trade placesXD Lookin forward to the episode.

I like that you have a lot of Ash Best Wishes in your collage. Over all, yah very nice ^

Wow, talk about Ash fanservice! The animators have out done themselves! XD

This reminds me of the episode, "The Lotad Lowdown" from Pokemon Advanced. I really ejoyed that episode. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom