• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ash's flashback is actually from the second episode either, it's a new pic. You can tell because Pikachu is drawn the way it is now instead of the way it looked at the beginning of the anime.

It's not even drawn in the old style at all.

I'm kinda glad the animators are redoing old scenes instead of going the cheap way. They did the same thing in the recent Raichu episode with the Surge flashback.

Well...unless they start doing the Brandon Episode-esque flashbacks...

Yeah it is a new pic, seems these days when they do flashbacks scenes, they tend to interpret differently to not confuse younger audiences. The closest scene I seen that was from the original was that flashback when Ash was holding the thunderstone, it was almost the same, but thats the only scene I seen they copied so far as I know.

*copy*
FlashbackinVErmilionPC.jpg

*original*
PocketMonsters014-ElectricShowdownK.jpg

Looks good and close enough. As long as they aren't horribly animated, they're fine with me.

Yeah it is a new pic, seems these days when they do flashbacks scenes, they tend to interpret differently to not confuse younger audiences. The closest scene I seen that was from the original was that flashback when Ash was holding the thunderstone, it was almost the same, but thats the only scene I seen they copied so far as I know.

*copy*
FlashbackinVErmilionPC.jpg

*original*
PocketMonsters014-ElectricShowdownK.jpg

Wow that looks diffrent! I mean compaired how they draw the characters now and like 10 years ago!

What I find it funny from the copy and original, is that in the copy there all smiling and lighthearted, and in the original they were all so serious. Its weird how it came out to be.

What I find it funny from the copy and original, is that in the copy there all smiling and lighthearted, and in the original they were all so serious. Its weird how it came out to be.

Yea while it was a very serious scene XD O well i love how they bring back memories in this season i think so far DP is the best season ;) withj the first one then not any season can replace the first one XD!

Wow I just noticed that. xD
That is funny. xD

XD Hey guys sorry i was away xD Til friday im back now :3 anyways i went to weymouth xD And i bought a pokemon kite! pokemon DP Cards and more :3 i finally making ash's sinnoh hat XDDD IM MAKING IT SOON

Yep x3 its got ifernape torterra and emoploen on xDD Anyways love the panshot =333 oh yeah i post my sinnoh hat up once its done : 3

X3 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I got the Orange League Boxset for $27! It has Ashy on the box cover. *-*

On the first DVD it has a trailer for Pokemon 4ever which was weird.. xD

zomg zomg your so lucky x__x i want it XDD anyways my mum is getting me material n__n for my ash sinnoh hat i g ot a red hat

I would pick Pikachu because he is a cute lil thing and I like Ash because of his spoink and determination to become the best Pokemon master there is.

I tried to put a picture of Ash with my reply but it seems I don't know how, I would have loved to put a picture of him but I don't know how sorry = (

47827121na7.jpg

11ao5.jpg

Luckily, Ash didn't get hurt much in this eppy, he just got bitten in the shoulder by Chimchar while trying to calm it down.

47827121na7.jpg

11ao5.jpg

Luckily, Ash didn't get hurt much in this eppy, he just got bitten in the shoulder by Chimchar while trying to calm it down.

Awww poor gligar! what a cuty!!! and wow i love really LOVE the lost pic!! It's screams HOTNESS XD lol

I knew Ash wouldn´t get really hurt ;-) But Paul didn't get hurt by Chimchar?! *curses* Paul really is the one who deserves it! I also heard he was laughing while Ash got hurt :-S He really lost it you know!

PLEASE SEND SOME MORE PICS PLEASE!!! I'm dying too see them!

Aww, thats so cute, the first pic. I heard this episode was not what many thought. I was reading it the spoilers of what happened. But love the 2nd picture! Geexz I'm not awake! But gonna see if pictures impresses me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom