• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash gets a Gible! Wait he doesn't? Look here it says he does!

It doesn't matter how many eps were since last Gym
But it does make sense they'll have a few calm eps after something as big as the Galactic final before they go back to the important stuff again so I really wouldn't expect Sunnyshore in 2010
How long Sinnoh will continue, we can't know...

Of course we can. Sorry me, but anyone who think Movie 13 will still be in Sinnoh is stupid. And I already mean this seriously. I am sick of all those stupid people who wants to be in Sinnoh for another year. We finally need a change and the soon this change will happen, the better. I hope writers are aware of this, especially after what happend with Naruto anime. The end of the region full of stupid fillers will drop their ratings into a hell! Kids will not want to wait another year for League, they will rather watch another show with more interesting plot.

Most of the target audience will probably watch it anyway as long as they get to see their Pokémon battle
I doubt little kids care too much for "plot" "character development" and so on...
And actually, I don't care at all if we'll get a ton of "fillers" from now until the League - I usually like them

I don't really want or don't want Sinnoh to continue for another year
I'll be content with whatever the writers choose to do
And I really can't get what's movie 13 has to do with anything... it doesn't really matter if they're in Sinnoh or Johto - legendaries of certain gens always appear in the regions of the other gens... it's nothing new

And yet again, there is very, very, very, very, very small chance next filler saga will be in Johto.
And once again, end of Johto, full of stupid fillers, was where ratings first started to drop and in some countries it even lead to cancel Pokémon anime. And Naruto is another good example, it was decent anime untill they put lot of stupid fillers and ratings started to drop and didn't go up untill Shippunden started. Gee, ratings of Naruto in US dropped so much CN gave it up and reluctantly gave what once was onë of their biggest hit to Disney XD. If these precedents are not enough for you to think Pokémon anime will have hard times if writers will decide to stretch Sinnoh for more then neede, than you are hopeless IMO.
And Movie 13 has many things to do with it now. When was the last time we got movie who has Japanese premiere after Ash's last gym? In 1998 with Movie 1. And that was obviously done for plot purposes. Not to mention it was also their first movie and they obviously tried some things with it. They never repeated it again and I seriously doubt they will do it now.

I still doubt it's as serious as you seem to think
Just watch and enjoy - why can't some people here simply do that? don't think too much, what happens happens
I really don't care, I like all episodes of Poké and I doubt that will change no matter what they do

Now let's get back on topic - Gible
Which there's not much to discuss about either... we really have to wait for 2010 to begin (unless it happens before or we get titles that hint at it soon)

5 episodes will be in December. 154,155,156,157, and 158. 158 is airing with 157 as the DP159 thread recently mentioned. So seeing how we know 1 episode that leaves us with 4 episodes. Or 3 if any breaks happen.

Isn't December where we get our two week break? Or is part of that two week break in January?

The break, judging by past years, will probably be around new year, or in January. Remember how Byron's gym battle aired on christmas eve in Japan last year (12/25).

We now know all of November's title. That only leaves December. According to the toy website Ash was supposed to get Gible "by the end of the year."

If December really is the Sunyshore arc, its possible Ash won't get a Gible after all. Unless of course, he randomly captures a Gible in the middle of Sunyshore.

I'm starting to think this is false again, who knows.

I don't agree with Scott on everything , but I do share his pessimism and sketicism when it comes to important events in Pokemon.
So, now that he's starting to doubt the authenticity of the information those websites give us, the same goes for me...

Could it really be that everything is just a hoax or a big mistake? Or that the companies which put that online just got wrong information from the writers of the Pokemon Anime?
Oh no, will it really trun out to be wrong? If only we knew it already...

I would actually like Ash to get a Gible because if it evolved then he might actualy have a Pokemon (with him) that rivalled the power of Charizard. Though I doubt the writers would allow that they never allow Ash or his main friends to have any big Pokemon (they broke the mold with Mamoswine). Onix doesn't really count because he wasn't biggly featured.

Eh, even if Ash gets a Gible I'm not sure if it would go past a Gabite.

Charizard will probably always remain Ash's trump card, even Sceptile which was Ash's only other fully evolved starter didn't get as much glorification as it should have gotten.

Yeah I know Sceptile was pretty cool, I imagined it would have stayed in it's Grovyle form. I don't know why but one of the reasons Charizard always gets loads of Glorifacation as you said is that he is one of Ash's first Pokemon, fifth infact not to mention he has beaten a legendary and to top it all he is a dragon. Not to be unfair to Sceptile but he couldn't top that.

It would be awesome if he did, but I think it was just a honest mistake on their part. Who knows, though, I might be wrong.

Not surprising.

But still stupid.

Someone please tell me the previews are just vague enough to make it seem like Ash hasn't actually caught the thing in a Poké Ball, Haunter-style.

Last edited:
^considering he's shown using it against an Empoleon in battle (most likely Barry's) it's safe to say it's his, not to mention Dawn is watching on the sidelines and Brock is acting as ref too.

I'm pissed that Ash *might* get rid of his Gliscor and replace it with a "clone" of a pokemon he would have gotten 12-15 episodes ago. After all, knowing from Cacnea's experience, Ash might give his Gliscor to this old man trainer. All for a Gible that will probably be a clone of Kazunari's (wow, it even knows Rock Smash?)

Wow if Ash does get gible it would be very cool I mean the thing as I said before could become his strongest Pokemon overall, though I would miss Gliscor quite a bit. I kind of like the idea of Ash having a Pseudo legendary.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom