• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash/N shipping thread

Ashfangirl22

I love Ash.
Reaction score
I forget the name of this pairing, can any one help me out here? I know they haven't meet yet, this would be in the never meet pairing I guess unless it happens some time at the end of Best Wishes 2. Any one else like this? One of my favorite Yaoi pairings. I've done a few fanfictions on this, I have to find them matter of fact I think I'll write another one hehe. Question for fans on here;

What do you see interaction wise?

AshxN thread

I'm excited to for
N to finally appear in the anime and can't wait for the epic interactions betwee him and Ash.

It got me wanting to make a thread for them and talk about what could happen HAHA. Any one else?

Aparently the "Nサト" tag in Pixiv (Aka the unkNownshipping tag) is one of the most trending tags right now :3

I can't wait to see how they interact with each other! In the games, N takes an interest in the player character because they're one of the first ones he sees that have close bonds with their trainer without abusing them...Obviously, Ash would give off the same impression.

Look at him though, just going up to his pikachu like that!! I swear, Pikachu attracts everyone to Ash XDDD

I admit I never gave this ship a second thought, but with N appearing in the anime it seems like it might be interesting. I'm not gonna decide whether I ship it or not until I see their interactions, though. XD Still though, the idea of Ash and N is definitely interesting and depending on how they interact I might really like it.

I strangely dreamed of them being a couple despite not being a shipper, or yaoi fan, for that matter. It was cute.

Hidden Depths?

Also - Did not know he was going to _ _ in the __ Let the Hallellujah choir ring.

I never really gave this ship much thought, either. I'll probably wait until I see their interactions to decide anything, but I have been seeing a lot of cute art on PixIV and Tumblr of them since the N announcement. Any thoughts on what their interactions might be like? Without getting too specific, I can see N explaining his views on things to Ash, and Ash being all "grrRRRR BUT POKEMON ARE OUR PARTNERS WE NEED EACH OTHER" and N will probably comment on how Pikachu seems to trust him or something to initiate the whole conversation. I wonder if he will have his ability to understand Pokemon in the anime?

Also - Did not know he was going to _ _ in the __ Let the Hallellujah choir ring.

What do you mean by this? ^^;

I never really gave this ship much thought, either. I'll probably wait until I see their interactions to decide anything, but I have been seeing a lot of cute art on PixIV and Tumblr of them since the N announcement. Any thoughts on what their interactions might be like? Without getting too specific, I can see N explaining his views on things to Ash, and Ash being all "grrRRRR BUT POKEMON ARE OUR PARTNERS WE NEED EACH OTHER" and N will probably comment on how Pikachu seems to trust him or something to initiate the whole conversation. I wonder if he will have his ability to understand Pokemon in the anime?

What do you mean by this? ^^;

Didn't want to spoil his appereance, since I got it spoiled for me already,

Didn't want to spoil his appereance, since I got it spoiled for me already,

There's no rule against posting spoilers, and there's a whole thread in the anime section about his upcoming appearance. If you'd like, though, you can put things you consider spoilers under a spoiler tag :) Just keep in mind that not everyone else may do this and there is no rule against not doing it.

Aparently the "Nサト" tag in Pixiv (Aka the unkNownshipping tag) is one of the most trending tags right now :3

I can't wait to see how they interact with each other! In the games, N takes an interest in the player character because they're one of the first ones he sees that have close bonds with their trainer without abusing them...Obviously, Ash would give off the same impression.

Look at him though, just going up to his pikachu like that!! I swear, Pikachu attracts everyone to Ash XDDD

YAY Good to know Uknownshipping is becoming more popular, I knew it would be as soon as N came into the anime. N and Ash shippings are pretty popular so LOL.

This time Pikachu didn't even need to fry any ones bikeXD

I hope they do pretty much as the games did, Ash will peek his intrest a lot. I hope Ash and N interact a lot in the anime, I could see them getting along for a while till Ash finds out what N really feels on trainers and Pokemon but hes of the few who should be able to change N's opinion.

I've got some things for AshxN Yaoi shippers on here, I guess its translation from the preview

N: "I heard the voice of your friend/s. I am N and I am very glad I could meet you."
when N and Ash's hearts overlap, the door of truth will open.
N: "It will burn the entire world... Reshiram!"

I think even they support itXD Also this..

PUSH89e040564e5b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The preview had me Sqee as a fan girl over the preview of that scene they showed tonights episode.

N was just looking at Ash the entire time, almost seemed love struckXD Even Dento and Iris noticed. Man, I hope Ash and N get as much touchy and feeling the entire arc, this is a start =]

FanArt YAY!

PUSHbc526b83a955.jpg

Counting down to the N arc.

Ash and N thread Yaoi

PUSHbcd5e3a84a9e.jpg

I tried finding my old thread but couldn't *Sigh* So I re open it YAY, just in time for new Ash and N moments, now that N joined the group should be plenty, already have a few with Ash saving N's life already.

Re: Ash and N thread Yaoi

PUSHbcd5e3a84a9e.jpg

I tried finding my old thread but couldn't *Sigh* So I re open it YAY, just in time for new Ash and N moments, now that N joined the group should be plenty, already have a few with Ash saving N's life already.

In the future, just check the Shipping List thread if you can't find an older thread, they're all listed there. I'll merge this with the other thread :)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom