• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash PWC tracker

I like that thread. There need to be in the end: what they did in total ( what they did in the m8 tour)

If someone like Dragonite or Dracovish wont get a win in the whole thing we need to state that in the bootom line as well.

Small update with the battle continuing,

Impressive battles from Dracovish and Sirfetch’d, percentage stays the same though lol

672FB799-B587-4834-869E-60F7E321E175.png

That's +2 W for Lucario today. He should be 7-3-2 now.
Updated the tracker at the at the start now

New graphic Lucario goes up over 6% with the win over Cynthia which is pretty big leap with series ending soon
8F57CD38-4C85-4D34-AEF8-E8BFAFA91A1E.jpeg

Is there any tracker for all of his pokemon somewhere?
serebii has a battle record thread that covers all battles they think qualifies in JN right now and I think they've done one for SM too I forget if they've done previous series
And there has been multiple charts and such over the years with varying numbers depending on the time frame like on sites like Reddit and twitter

But if you're looking one that breaks down each of his Pokemon wins and losses with each trainer and Pokemon then probably not I'm guessing

Updated the top post

Gengar The Ghostly Black Devil
D0140E6D-355D-4E63-830F-7F6D569B377A.jpeg

Was this his final battle in Journeys?
If so he did had a good ending using his GMax form one last time for the win getting the first win over Leon’s albeit falling to Mr. Rime afterwards
Gengar ends with a 45.83% win percentage
Big improvement back from when he was 1-3 with a 25% win percentage

I’m giving Gengar the most improved player award (lol)

E3486582-8813-41D0-ABF9-090682B4506F.jpeg

Updated top post

Ash takes down Mr. Rime and Dragapult, it was a team effort but Lucario and Dragonite ultimately got the KO’s changing their percentages

Lucario the Aura Nova goes down however
56639429-425D-4D20-9109-0387D877CDA2.jpeg

The MVP of the new journey Pokemon gets to showcase his mega evolution strength and aura bond capabilities against Mr. Rime securing the most wins (outside of Pikachu) of the journeys Pokemon showing that Lucario is amongst Ash’s strongest if not the strongest

If another award was to go out then Rookie of the year is what I would give, given it came from an egg and had to arguably grow the most in its first year “alive”

66BAC7F7-0AD2-4AB9-9D54-F04439ECE1DA.jpeg

Updated top post

Ash takes down Rillaboom with Dracovish but in the process loses Dragonite and Sirfetch’d to it as well as Dracovish to Cinderace
Pikachu and Charizard start their battle as the climax is almost here

Dragonite The Meteor Incarnate
ADA92B1D-F3DE-4CD0-96AA-66F9414025B2.jpeg

she showed her tenacity as she had a hard time getting in close but the pressure she put on was felt
Dragonite through Journeys has shown that she is truly a tank, her aerial mobility and strong moves help but she I would argue has taken the most hits in her battles
I would give her the Defensive Player of the Year Award

Sirfetch’d The Indomitable Onion Knight
3D113EF8-24A4-46A6-894C-AC3E541644A7.jpeg

Sirfetch’d I think is the Pokémon where (outside of Pikachu) you can truly see Ash’s tactics and battle style on display, from the creative uses of the sword and shield to how dominant his strongest move Meteor Assault is can tell he was probably one of the more skilled Pokémon Ash, has ever had. Unfortunately he seemingly has to have a losing record due to the weird way ties work but the losses always resulted in something
I would give Sirfetch’d the Assist Leader the way he keeps weakening opposing Pokémon for others like Lucario and Dracovish to clean up

Dracovish The Ancient Overload
9A499728-13DB-4B6F-A789-200808A9AC52.jpeg

Dracovish has weirdly been the standout for this final battle, it’s stubbornness and it’s showing it’s new… whatever you would call it (haven’t seen subs yet) it’s a powerhouse and even when it struggles to bite moves like Dragon Rush always come in handy
Dracovish I would give the sixth man of the year award, was later than the rest but has always been a good Pokémon that can just come in and do something shown by its 50% win percentage

Ash has Pikachu against Charizard and Cinderace odds are not in his favor but it’s Ash Ketchum

F6F3C463-D5EB-4A22-BEEB-0BB1A859ECFC.jpeg

Alright last one
62AB324C-AB31-4987-AB30-AA936808F1F0.jpeg

Ash Beats Leon with Pikachu KOing Cinderace and Charizard giving him a final record of 13 wins, 2 losses, and 1 draw
Pallet Town’s Yellow Flash
4E5646A3-BDCA-4F6D-A3B1-A22EEB35C4EA.jpeg

Ash’s Ace put in work this episode and the whole PWC
Early normal class battles it was basically soloing
Great Class it only lost to Bea
And Ultra Class it only lost to Bea
And in the Masters 8 it never lost
And this could just be a me thing but I this is honestly the only series where i could definitely say Pikachu was the Ace as other series mostly due to story you could argue other Pokémon but Pikachu solidified he was the Ace and a good battle for him in the end
For awards if Lucario was Journeys MVP, Pikachu was equivalent to Finals MVP, as it put in work in all masters 8 matches

Also side note battle was amazing in JN132

So this is the end of the Pokémon World Championships / World Coronation Series
So these records are finalized for the most part as again I was only tracking the official PWC battles
Only changes is if you want to argue some ties/draws
So percentage-wise it goes;
Pikachu 84.38%
Lucario 64.29%
Dragonite 57.14%
Dracovish 50%
Gengar 45.83%
Sirfetch’d 43.75%

And in my opinion just as a viewer of how strong they all are
  1. (Whatever they will call that) Last Thunderbolt Pikachu
  2. Max Aura Sphere Aura Bond Mega Lucario
  3. 10MV Thunderbolt Z move Pikachu
  4. Meteor Assault Sirfetch’d
  5. Mega Lucario
  6. GMax Gengar
  7. Aura Bond Lucario
  8. Dragon Dance Dragonite
  9. Awakened Dracovish
  10. Pikachu
  11. Lucario
  12. Dragonite
  13. Sirfetch’d
  14. Gengar
  15. Dracovish

So you can discuss the PWC here if anything comes to mind but I do believe this is the end of the tracker as with Ash winning there should be no more battles in this series

Made one with the promo images as well
A6E826E8-5834-4050-A409-28D50B261FC4.png

So percentage-wise it goes;
Pikachu 84.38%
Lucario 64.29%
Dragonite 57.14%
Dracovish 50%
Gengar 45.83%
Sirfetch’d 43.75%
Even though It must be said it feels as if Sirfetch'd was the real powerhouse by the end of m8 - after Pikachu and Ash Lucario.
And in my opinion just as a viewer of how strong they all are
  1. (Whatever they will call that) Last Thunderbolt Pikachu
  2. Max Aura Sphere Aura Bond Mega Lucario
  3. 10MV Thunderbolt Z move Pikachu
  4. Meteor Assault Sirfetch’d
  5. Mega Lucario
  6. GMax Gengar
  7. Aura Bond Lucario
  8. Dragon Dance Dragonite
  9. Awakened Dracovish
  10. Pikachu
  11. Lucario
  12. Dragonite
  13. Sirfetch’d
  14. Gengar
  15. Dracovish
-I think the same but Pika Z move is 1st.
-3rd place The last Pikachu attack they may called it Tunderbolt, and blaze before that, but I wish they wouldn't name it that way cause it clearly a new move Wild Charge -Volt Tackle ish.
-Sirfetch'd>Dragonite.
-Detect Sirfetch'd + Reversal Lucario + Pikachu's both Electroweb and Countershield are some moves with a mark for that list (if Dragonite's dance is up there). To be fair Electroweb should be minimum 7th or something due to its defenaive and offensive unreal options.

Even though It must be said it feels as if Sirfetch'd was the real powerhouse by the end of m8 - after Pikachu and Ash Lucario.

-I think the same but Pika Z move is 1st.
-3rd place The last Pikachu attack they may called it Tunderbolt, and blaze before that, but I wish they wouldn't name it that way cause it clearly a new move Wild Charge -Volt Tackle ish.
-Sirfetch'd>Dragonite.
-Detect Sirfetch'd + Reversal Lucario + Pikachu's both Electroweb and Countershield are some moves with a mark for that list (if Dragonite's dance is up there). To be fair Electroweb should be minimum 7th or something due to its defenaive and offensive unreal options.
Yeah I was split between Sirfetch’d and Dragonite for #3

I think even one of the promo magazines had Sirfetch’d and Gengar as three and four on Ash’s team (with the other two being Pikachu and Lucario) but I kinda took that as GMax Gengar and Meteor Assault Sirfetch’d (and Z move Pikachu and Mega Lucario) and not everyone at their base as I did have Meteor Assault Sirfetch’d over Dragon Dance Dragonite

They remind me a little of Hawlucha and Goodra,
Basically, I think Dragonite (and Goodra) had higher highs and lower lows than Sirfetch’d (and Hawlucha) who was more consistent throughout

So I think it averages out that Dragonite is slightly stronger than Sirfetch’d as I don't think Dragonite’s lows are that low

I also mostly think Ash’s Pokemon minus the aces and Pikachu are around the same level so it's not a 3rd 4th 5th 6th with me
It's more 1st, 2nd, and everyone ties at 3rd
But if I had to pick through out all of journeys Dragonite has looked better to me
But just the third year of journeys then Dragonite might be last lol

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom