• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash/Shooti shipping thread

I'm just going to assume that it's a boy because of its manly voice :p

Oh, did you know that that shipping is called RocketSnakeShipping? It's because the voice actors for Shooti's and Ash's Tsutarja are the VAs for James' and Jessie's (respectively)

Hint? XD
But then again, it's not 100% confirmed it's Ash's yet (though it is painfully obvious so far XD)

What ship? Ash's snake and Shooti's snake? That was fastXD I think its obvious that its Ash's too, just by looking at the previews we saw. Oh really? Weird how they have the same VA's as Jessie and James oh that's funny. Hey, if they can consider Bunerary liking Pikachu a hint for Pearlshipping, if Ash's Tsutarja like Shooti's that should be one too LOL. Awe man I hope we have some good LOL Moments with that.

Yes, that one! I guess fans are already taking an interest in seeing these two interact ;D

Yeah, same with Ash and May's bulbasaurs too! I mean like trainer, like pokemon, right? XD

Aw dude...Ash could totally use attract as a move against Shooti's tsutarja. If that can't be used as a strange, indirect, metaphorical hint for something, I don't know what could!

Yes, that one! I guess fans are already taking an interest in seeing these two interact ;D

Yeah, same with Ash and May's bulbasaurs too! I mean like trainer, like pokemon, right? XD

Aw dude...Ash could totally use attract as a move against Shooti's tsutarja. If that can't be used as a strange, indirect, metaphorical hint for something, I don't know what could!

One guess as to what fans are taking an intrest in them interactingXD
I don't even think Ash's and May's Bulbasaur liked each other, or maybe I missed some thing course that's for debate I guess. But yah, I agree like trainer like Pokemon, if Ash's tsutarja likes likes Shooti's that means Ash likes likes Shooti LOL. Can it use attract on humans too? Awe man.

There's a chance that Shooti's tsutarja is a girl too...LOL XD

It has a shipping name, at least. I'm loling that it's a venusaur now XD
(makes me wonder who's gonna evolve first)

I don't believe that attract works on humans...that would open the door to a lot of plot elements for fanfiction of all sorts.

When there's enough scenes... someone should make an AMV of those two with Lady Gaga's Paparazzi in the background... Just saying.

Hey, since Shooti's appeared in the anime, do you think it's time for the shipping to finally get a name? Are these options fair enough?

PhotogenicShipping
FacebookShipping
CameraShipping
FrameShipping
ShootShipping
PictureShipping
ObviousShipping

(I personally like facebookshipping the best since shooti does look like the person to whore out his albums with pictures of EVERYTHING especially Ash XD)

When there's enough scenes... someone should make an AMV of those two with Lady Gaga's Paparazzi in the background... Just saying.

OMG, I should totally get on that XD

Well I made a video for Ash/Shooti but I don't know where to find the song Paparazzi. I'd love to have a namae on the shipXD

Kodakshipping - Ash/Trip Shipping Thread

Am I the only one who likes the idea of Ash and Trip/Shooti?:naughty:
Those weird smiles that Ash kept giving Trip in the Venipede episode convinced me:dodgy:
Plus, I like Trip giving Ash advice.
Anyways, I hope I'm not alone in this shipping:spin:

Shippers List:
Cartmanland
Ashfangirl22

Last edited:
Re: Kodakshipping - Ash/Trip Shipping Thread

I do not support this ship at all but, the name is the best. Kodakshipping, I died xD

I like this one, because Satoshi gets to be the seme for once :OOOO

^ XDDD

Love the name of this ship, but it's not my favorite. There was a pic I saw that was sort of interesting, but nothing has happened yet on the show to make me go "ZOMG I needs moar fanart of this ship NOA!" like with Pallet, Coma or Cafémocha. Not that that has ever stopped me from enjoying nevermets ships, but I dunno, if the characters involved are main or reoccurring characters there usually has to be some hint that makes me ship it and then disregard if any further evidence is presented. Yes, I am aware that this does not make any sense. >.>

Though to be fair, I haven't been keeping up with the anime. Has there been any hints of this ship since BW022?

I like this one, its one of my favorite Ash Yaoi ships. Can I join? I'm sure Trip has tons of photos of AshXD

I like this one, because Satoshi gets to be the seme for once :OOOO

NONONONO, Ash is seme for plenty!! :mad: (COMASHIPPING!!!)

But yes, I actually really like this shipping. Shame the old thread kinda faded into oblivion >_>

I'm looking forward to their interactions in the upcoming tournament. Seeing how Shooti is getting generally more awkward towards him, I hope he goes full out kuu-dere in the next episodes. And dammit, use that camera more on Ash! :>

I like this one, its one of my favorite Ash Yaoi ships. Can I join? I'm sure Trip has tons of photos of AshXD
He's slowly beginning to realize his obsession with the boy...it started with a simple snapshot of his backside as he was walking away and proliferated into photos of his mundane activities...from brushing his teeth, to sleeping...to showering. I can just imagine it.

Once he uploads them on facebook, I'm sure one of his friends will accidentally tag Ash. Ash will get the notification and freak out X3

This ship is so full of win. Of course, you can all join :)
And yes there were hints in BW034 when Trip gave Ash tips about his Oshawott.

I'm looking forward to their interactions in the upcoming tournament. Seeing how Shooti is getting generally more awkward towards him, I hope he goes full out kuu-dere in the next episodes. And dammit, use that camera more on Ash! :>

He's slowly beginning to realize his obsession with the boy...it started with a simple snapshot of his backside as he was walking away and proliferated into photos of his mundane activities...from brushing his teeth, to sleeping...to showering. I can just imagine it.

Once he uploads them on facebook, I'm sure one of his friends will accidentally tag Ash. Ash will get the notification and freak out X3

HAHA If Trip uploads the pictures of *Cough* Ash *Cough* He says Pikachu, we all know who he likes to take photos of though. Dento would be the one making fun of AshxTrip though the most, that or be jealous a we bit. I'm excited for the tournament too, we know Ash and Trip will make it to the finales in the end. What would be cute, is if Trip got knocked out by some one Ash battles next, Ash trys to defeat him for Trip :p

Cartmanland, I agree with you about that episode.

I object! Did you forget that Trip thinks lowly of the Kanto Region and considers Ash a hillbilly?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom