• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash (Sinnoh) VS. Dawn

Who would win?

• Ash (Pikachu, Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, Gible)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Dawn (Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Quilava, Togekiss)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Appletree

why
Reaction score
I am curious who would win because for some reason, I think both teams are in the same "level". + I've always wanted to see Ash and Dawn having a full battle.

Who would win?

AshI'd say. His Pokemon definitely gave me the impression they're stronger than Dawn's. Mamoswine would put up the greatest fight and I suppose Togekiss too.

Piplup isn't as strong as Torterra or Infernape, and I am not someone who cares about evo's. Considering Ash could barely beat Paul with this team Dawn likely couldn't.

Overall Dawn's team was fine but in a brute strength battle Ash is leagues ahead.

Dawn is a Coordinator so she doesn't train her Pokemon primarily to be strong, that's secondary; she trains hers to dazzle and show of their moves. Ash trains his Pokemon to be as strong as they can be. Definitely gotta go with Ash (of course it ultimately depends on the writers...).

If it were a Contest batte, it would be more even.

Back
Top Bottom