• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash...(spoilers for latest Japanese episode)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Ash won......but turned down the offer.

Pikachu broke out of the ice with a Thunder it seems.

And Combushken seems to evolve next time....

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary of the remainder of the battle:

Bulbasaur vs. Dusclops: Bulbasaur
Squirtle (switched) vs. Ninjask: Squirtle
Squirtle vs. Solrock: Solrock
Bulbasaur vs. Solrock: Draw
Pikachu vs. Regice: Pikachu

Ash declines the Battle Frontier position, but his reasoning does not necessarily pertain to Shinou. He seems to refer to what he has learned from the Battle Frontier.

Next episode will see May use Combusken in her battle against Ash, with a suspicious glowing scene shown in the preview.

Wow, Bulbasaur owned this battle. I had a feeling May would use Cumbusken for her battle against Ash. It would really suck to see Cumbusken evolve, then have May leave the show.

You may as well give it up. Now that that obstacle is removed, his decision to go to Shinou naturally comes in one of the last episodes. (He didn't decide to go to Hoenn until Misty and Brock had left.)

Yay for Ash, anyway. I thought he would win but you can never tell with the writers right now.

He is stupid, rejecting offer like that? And as for May, it's perfect excuse to get rid of her.

Trainer-c, congrats for your 1337th post xD

BTW, in Poland "Won" means "Go away" ;-)

You may as well give it up. Now that that obstacle is removed, his decision to go to Shinou naturally comes in one of the last episodes. (He didn't decide to go to Hoenn until Misty and Brock had left.)
I am not very well going to relinquish my hopes and intuition based on the cancellation of an event that I had not predicted before it became an option. My prospect for Ash's continued journey includes neither a prestigious Frontier Brain career, nor a dragged-on quest in Shinou at the expense of new game characters.

I didn't know anyone really cared about spoilers here?

But the sad thing is when Ash goes to Shinou he will lose to random trainers but he was offered to join a group of powerful trainers -_-; If Ash loses the Shinou League, it will just suck and fail in so many ways.

And May with a Blaziken? Terrible x_x I dear god hope its not evolving, even though, we know it is :/

YES! Ash stays!

*dances the penguin dance*

Well, that's that taken care of. So May's not using Eevee but Combusken? Where'd that misinformation come from? At least May beating Ash with Blaziken would be a lot more plausible.

Just watch Combusken learn a new move instead of evolving.

Uh, was it ever revealed why Ash and May are in a Kanto Contest together?

Just watch Combusken learn a new move instead of evolving.

Uh, was it ever revealed why Ash and May are in a Kanto Contest together?

Maybe Ash wants to get May back in the groove?

Yeah, I figured he would turn it down.

And Pikachu? Beating Regice? I would've used Charizard.

Combusken evolving? It's about time.

I thought he was gonna lose......

Anyway, I really wanna see how Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Squirtle won........

You thought so because you're pessimistic.

It was obvious he was going to win because there are no more than 2 episodes left of AG and if Ash was going to stay in the series he wouldn't have left to Shinou without his 7th Brain Symbol. On the other hand, if he were to leave, it was also obvious he would win and accept the Brain position, making a good closure to his journeys.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom