• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash...(spoilers for latest Japanese episode)

here are my predictions:

1. They probably will battle for old times sake.
2. It has to do with May's strategy being like Ash's strategy

Pokeani apparently says Ash gets Amnesia....

But they may be kidding around.....

Maybe Diaruga erases Ash's memory, and he goes to Shinou to find his memories.

Like in Yugioh!

Why does Ash and May battle? They have bet something or it's just a random battle at Oak's Lab?

Yay for Squirtle ownage! He takes down two Pokemon? YES!
As for the possibility of Combusken evolving, I say it's long overdue, and in fact, should have happened during the GF match with Drew. Due to Blaziken's massive popularity, it makes sense.
Amnesia is a time-honored tradition in T.V. shows. Respect the long tradition. All I ask is that it be caused by a bump on the head, and remedied by another bump on the head.

I understand that the "Amnesia device" is often used in TV, but it is usually caused by something. If Ash is battling, and randomly catches amnesia, that's where the problem lies.

The amnesia is a plot device to get May to convince Ash to do a contest with her.

Ash: "Where am I? Who am I?

May: "You're a coordinator, Ash! Don't you remember?"

Ash: "Uhh... Okay..."

Then in AG191, Ash's amnesia is still a factor. May then convinces Ash to come with her to Johto.

I'm so happy Ash is staying, for a PearlShipper/Ash fan girl like me that makes me very happy. And yes I am happy he won, we for Ash! I hope he wins agaisnt May, if that amensia thing is true, it would be so awesome if he won either way ^_^

No, in AG191 Ash is abducted by people from the future and is returned in the year 2054 with superhuman powers along with 4399 others to save the future.

*Am big 4400 fan*

EDIT: It would be better in Team Rocket got amnesia.

Team Rocket: Where are we? Who are we?
May: You're the best ramen noodle cooks in the world and you always serve me for free.
Team Rocket: Okay.

^^^^
The summary for the episode says......we've known for a few weeks.

So, I think it's Eevee and Pikachu appealing.

And Combushken and someone else battling? Right? We should have a preview soon.

Ash won......but turned down the offer.
Yay!

Thank you so much for finding that out, Habunake!

*gives you a hug* XD

And that's just to show my appreciation to you, because I am so glad that Ash not only won, but also declined the offer to become a Frontier Brain. ^_^

I knew he would turn it down. And now I'm so happy.

Maybe soon we'll be able to find out whether he is DEFINITELY going to Shinoh or not. Hopefully, he will indeed go there, because I wanna see him battle the gym leaders there and compete in the league. :)

Pokeani apparently says Ash gets Amnesia....
Wow!!

Really?

Is that true, Habunake?

I really, really, hope it's true because I've aways wanted to see a Pokemon episode where Ash gets amnesia.

First of all, I'm a big Pikashipper, so I really loved the episode where Pikachu got amnesia, AG89, "A Scare To Remember". There were many great Ash and Pikachu scenes in that episode, and it was so sweet. That's why it's one of my all-time faves. XD

And I think it would be really great if they had an episode where Ash got amnesia. That way Pikachu would get to help Ash regain his memory, and return the favor!!!! :-D

I imagine their may be japanese version of Gravy.

meaning they may be just joking around.

Come to think of it, their is probably a Japanese Scott and me as well, lol.

LOL. XD

Oh okay, so they were only joking.

Oh well. Maybe they will have an episode like that someday. I can only hope, lol. ^^

Yeah, that is true too. ^^

We can never tell anything with the Japanese fans, I guess, lol.

Except for, like the few people on here who know Japanese very well. :)

I think I have a theory as to why Satoshi declined the offer to become a Brain: though the Brains may be powerful trainers, there are still other trainers (ex: the Elite Four) that are even stronger. Therefore it doesn't make sense for him to settle with being a Frontier Brain when his goal is to be the world's greatest Pokémon master.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom