• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash x Alexa thread

*growls* Pansy wants that 10 year-old booty.

So people can ship Jessie I with him not Alexa ? :(
I like them together darn it, next weeks episode they get slit up together :)

i love the shipping i loved the part when ash looked at her cheast

Alexa's hot but she's too old .
By the Time Ash reach her age , She will be a Old lady .
Seriously , Why all the hottest girl are older then Ash ?
Its been a long time since I seen a really hot girl around Ash's age .
There been some cute girl But They are Alexa-hot .

All the Boy (real) doing the same thing .

Any takers? I know I'm not the only one who ships them here :)

Absolutely all day every day my friend, Just look at my profile pic! Did you see the XY trailer, it contains a spoiler, a wonderful spoiler!!

I saw that, has me twice more excited than I was before. It looks a lot like Pairs from the preview, maybe will get some thing good :)

Fabulous, ah that's Lumiose City, based of Paris, but I was referring to the fact that Alexa is in it!

See http://31.media.tumblr.com/5a97daef6e3864999f66f2a1563efa29/tumblr_mrxjjzoHBp1r8sc3ro1_500.png

It means even more AshxAlexa shipping to come! And this may just be my wishful thinking but he looks older I'd say

Alexa's hot but she's too old .
By the Time Ash reach her age , She will be a Old lady .
Seriously , Why all the hottest girl are older then Ash ?
Its been a long time since I seen a really hot girl around Ash's age .
There been some cute girl But They are Alexa-hot .

All the Boy (real) doing the same thing .

Depends on how old Alexa is by the time Ash turn 18 she should be hot and ready for Ash to have some of that booty.

It's cool that the hottest girls are older then Ash since it does add a lot of spice to his sex life and i'm pretty sure Shauna will also add more spice to Ash's sex life aswell.

Last edited:
Fabulous, ah that's Lumiose City, based of Paris, but I was referring to the fact that Alexa is in it!

See http://31.media.tumblr.com/5a97daef6e3864999f66f2a1563efa29/tumblr_mrxjjzoHBp1r8sc3ro1_500.png

It means even more AshxAlexa shipping to come! And this may just be my wishful thinking but he looks older I'd say

I know right? Plus, since it's kind of like Paris maybe will get some romance type episodes, dreams are fun rightXD

Oh we'll, should at least get some cute moments every once in a while, loved the episode where Ash split up withAlexa and Meowth, that was nice.

Question: Do you guy's hope Alexa travels with Ash 's group or get cameos only? Still don't have confirmation on that,if she travels with them we'd get more moments, even if small.

Of course we can dream!

Oh yes, that was really nice and again in Go Go Gogoato!

To answer your question, I, of course wanted Alexa to be Ash's full-time companion but it doesn't look like she will be, even so, they definitely have some kind of connection, no companion has travelled with Ash through the end of one series to the next. You're right, I hope we see much more of Alexa though and I will ship them to my dying breath!

What would the shipping name be? Panshy - Alesha - Satonsy?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom