• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Alola team

Eww I hope not.
why?
it has a nice attack called First Impression and got emegency Exit.

WishiWashi would need long to master Schooling...

I think Ash will in future have a lot of chance of getting secondary electric type starters.

It looks like a louse. My first impression is to pick it up with a tissue and chuck it out the window.
for me its a Samurai themed pokemon if Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, First Impression, Pin Misile, Poison Jab it would be a good poke for him. Or they coul for once let Ash use Spikes.

Last edited:
for me its a Samurai themed pokemon if Aqua Jet, X-Scizors, First Impression and a Poison Jab it would be a good poke for him.
Let's be real here. It's not getting that moveset. More likely are tackle, scratch, cut and tail whip or a variation on this theme.

Let's be real here. It's not getting that moveset. More likely are tackle, scratch, cut and tail whip or a variation on this theme.
look at past generation anime pokemon, last generation.
This will be for the league.

If Ash is getting a Fire type then Litten could work although I also see a Salandit working too. Turtonator is out of the question due to Fire captain owning one.

I think that Kiawe will get Litten and that Ash will go without a Fire type like he went without a Grass type in Kalos.

I think there are enough Ash and Litten hints given out. If not, there are many fire types this time around which fit Ash. I could see Ash going without a water type, since not even a single water type now suits him.

I never noticed that. That is one shocking development. Is this done on purpose? Or are there just no suitable electric pokemon for Satoshi? I think a "jealous" storyline with Pikachu would be amusing and could see it happening.
Let's take this line of thought a step further: what if Ash get's an Alolan Raichu? Now, I don't mean to say that Ash finally evolves his Pikachu since that yellow rodent is obviously from Kanto (or at least isn't from Alola), but rather that Ash catches an Alolan Raichu. Not only would this be a fresh take on the "Pikachu wants to best Raichu without evolving" storyline, but it would also give Ash a chance to experience owning a Psychic-type. It'd be refreshing to have a Raichu join the main cast as well. Heck, maybe Ash's Pikachu and Ash's Alolan Raichu go through an arc that ends with becoming best buddies and double battle partners (apparently Pikachu can now learn Electric Terrain via level-up)!

Let's take this line of thought a step further: what if Ash get's an Alolan Raichu? Now, I don't mean to say that Ash finally evolves his Pikachu since that yellow rodent is obviously from Kanto (or at least isn't from Alola), but rather that Ash catches an Alolan Raichu. Not only would this be a fresh take on the "Pikachu wants to best Raichu without evolving" storyline, but it would also give Ash a chance to experience owning a Psychic-type. It'd be refreshing to have a Raichu join the main cast as well. Heck, maybe Ash's Pikachu and Ash's Alolan Raichu go through an arc that ends with becoming best buddies and double battle partners (apparently Pikachu can now learn Electric Terrain via level-up)!
Not happening. Writers wouldn't evolve Pikachu as it is a mascot of the franchise. If Ash can't wait a single league then evolving his Pikachu is out of the question in my opinion.

Not happening. Writers wouldn't evolve Pikachu as it is a mascot of the franchise. If Ash can't wait a single league then evolving his Pikachu is out of the question in my opinion.
He meant catching an Alolan Raichu, not evolving his Pikachu. If Ash doesn't get Litten, then I don't mind him getting Salazzle as his Fire-type.

Oricorio learns no actual Fire-type moves. It's more of a Flying type (and 'I'm bored of him catching those).

Since now there is almost no probability for Ash capturing Pikipek, and Decidueye is ghost, I think he could do with atleast one flying type. I like Oricorio, and it could change its form per island, which would be rather entertaining.

Rowlet is cathed, hope it evolves fully, would want a ghost in the team.
Seein how Rockruff likes Ash and pikachu it is a question of time.
Litten appers to much with Ash to not get caugh.

I still think that Kiawe's getting Litten.

Though the 'hints' point more to Ash than to Kiawe. As far as I remember, they weren't even seen together? (Sorry if this fact if faulty, I missed episode 3)
But, Litten has been seen attacking Ash, and shown with him many times.

Alright, Ash needs a Pokemon with a poison-type move on his team (I say that because I really hope they don't just make Pokemon only use Z-Moves of their types and show that all you need a move that matches the crystal's type). The pose for Acid Downpour is just too good for him to not do.

The move itself looks pretty badass too. I can't see him getting any of the new poison-types (nor do I even like them) and he already has Muk, so...not even sure what this Pokemon could be...

Don't care though. Still want him to strike that pose.

I hope that Litten battles Togedemaru, Alolan Raichu(better if it would be then a Incineroar to show type immunity),
Mallows grass types and evolves fast.
Would be cool also to see Rowlet evolving faster too.
(maybe before 6 trial)

Ash always needed to long to evolve fully pokemon, but this generation will be stronger then any before.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom