• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Alola team

If Gladion doesn't make an anime appearance, I would love for Ash to acquire a Type: Null and later be the first one to evolve it into Silvally as he battles Ultra Beast.
That would also depend if the writers find a way to add some of the mayor plot from the games

I am not sure about Ash owning a Type Null. Might work but writers might not allow him to have a good pokemon like that.

I am not sure about Ash owning a Type Null. Might work but writers might not allow him to have a good pokemon like that.
It's like giving him a legend, except we don't know if we should classify Type: Null and its evolution Silvally as one, but it's the writer's choice, really slim chance

Here's my prediction for everybody's team.

Ash
Pikachu
Decidueye
Araquanid
Passimian
Crabominable
Alolan Golem

Lillie
Alolan Ninetales
Midday Lycanroc
Mudsdale
Oranguru
Cosmog

Mallow
Tsarrena
Toucannon
Lurantis
Ribombee

Kiawe
Incineroar
Turtonator
Salazzle
Alolan Marowak

Sophocles
Togedemaru
Vikavolt
Dhelmise

Lana
Primarina
Toxapex
Wishiwashi

Last edited:
Ash is definitely getting Litten without out a doubt to me ( Wasn't he even with Incineroar in the infamous Final evo leak months back?).
Kiawe can just get an A. Marowak since that fits him way better anyways.

Why would Lillie have any partner Pokemon? She doesn't in the game..

I think Ash's team will be: Pikachu, Rowlet, Litten, Grubbin, Alola water pokemon, Alolan Kanto Pokemon

Ash already caught rowlet and litten is very much confirmed to be caught on episode 7. As for the egg i guess and hope that lilie has it as it will be an important development of her fear for pokemons. Kiawe is most likely getting an alolan marowak into his team. Mallow will get lurantis. While sophocles might get an vikavolt even though i want ash to have one. Golisopod might not be caught by the protagonists as it will be the signature pokemon of the leader of team skull bt aquanaid will be an good addition to the team for lana. I want crabrawler to be caught by ash which evolves into crabominable latter at mount lanakila.

After Ash makes his presumable capture of Litten, I hope that's it for his Melemele captures. If he's not going to be rotating (and I hope he doesn't), I really want them to spread out Ash's captures and give him team members from different islands. Pikachu, Litten, and Rowlet should be good enough for the one Totem battle and one Kahuna battle on Melemele anyway.

Then hopefully he can get 2 later captures on Akala (one hopefully being Passimian) and then his final one on Ula'ula. Poni takes so long to get to, plus I'd rather not have Ash go that long to get a full team, so I wouldn't mind if he does't make a capture there. And again, this is all in the mindset that he won't rotate.

Marenie deconfirmed for Ash. Based on the titles for the new episodes, Marenie will go to Team Rocket. Will Ash get a Water-type this region?

Just want him to get another dragon-type and that all of his pokemon don't remain small and (shudders) cute.

Fast and maneuverable or not, i'm getting sick and tired of the majority of Ash's pokemon being small enough to ride on his shoulders instead of being big enough for him to ride. I mean, can't large pokemon be fast and maneuverable too?

Ash already caught rowlet and litten is very much confirmed to be caught on episode 7.
Rip that. Maybe in a later episode. Maybe.

Fast and maneuverable or not, i'm getting sick and tired of the majority of Ash's pokemon being small enough to ride on his shoulders instead of being big enough for him to ride. I mean, can't large pokemon be fast and maneuverable too?
*Looks at Primal Groudon* :\

So we know Ash has
Pikachu
Rowlet

What I think he will get is
Litten, maybe

That's it. I really have no idea after all of this.

He'd better get Litten soon and evolve it into Incineroar, because right now, it's looking like Pikachu's life may depend on it if Team Rocket catches Ash and his friends off guard, and Mimikyu has its way.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom