• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Alola team

Well, technically, Rotom Dex doesn't count as a team member so he won't really be a "capture" for Ash.

Actually, it doesn't become electric until it evolves, but I agree. I personally think the Grubbin line fits Ash. But since it wasn't shown in the opening scene with the gang and their Pokemon, I have my doubts.

Well, let's hope that Ash got Another Electric, at least for one day; so let's hope that Grubbin is the solution when it evolved, or getting Rotom after back to Kanto,

Anyway , I am more with this IDEA "Firstly, getting Ghost, Psychic, Steel, and then getting Fairy, and finall getting Electric"

Pikachu+ Incineroar+Decidueye , this needs to hapen.

dark and ghost would be perfect.

Would be good enought to battle Kahunas and stronger oponents like Pokemon Champions like Cynthia.
He got second place in Kalos League, maybe this will be some kind of entrance into a leageue or tournament with them?

Dragon/fighting, most likely after Kalos.

Maybe WishiWashi will be Ash if he doesnt get Poplio.
He needs a stronger water type.
Or Golisopod water/bug would fit perfect with First Impression and Emergency Exit.

I dont know if Ash needs a Toucan, but I dont know what else would fit him from the new guys.

Rockruff seemed to fit him, but I dont know what form will the Kahuna have? If she gets night form then he gets probably day form ?

Last edited:
After seeing this, Ash better get Litten.

CyBaF89UUAAEbVx.jpg:large

Nyabby now confirmed as far as I'm concerned, and sooner than I had expected!!

I rather think Vikavolt would rather suit Sophocles and be a good oponent for Rowllet(evo), Litten(evo) and Pikachu of Ash. Ash may get a bug but I dont think a second electric would be wise with those new ground types around.

He better catch that Litten, would be a good combo with both Rowlet and Litten following the DP Starter pattern, also adding to this list here that I made a while ago
Popplio's line (Lana owns one)
Bounsweet's line (Mallow owns one)
Turtonator (Kiawe owns one)
Togedemaru (Sophocles owns one)
Mimikyu (Team Rocket hinted to catch one)
Bewear (Team Rocket hinted to catch one)
Vulpix (Lillie is to have one)
Comfey will also be included since Ash never caught a Pokemon owned by Nurse Joy, and since he can't have Popplio, the only other Water Pokemon I can think of Ash having is Wishiwashi for some reason, hope he does catch it

I think Ash should just have Rowlet. He does well with one starter. Other starters would take development away. We don't need Litten to take over like Chimchar did.

I think Ash should just have Rowlet. He does well with one starter. Other starters would take development away. We don't need Litten to take over like Chimchar did.

I think they could do with two starters if they handle BOTH of them well. They were able to handle it till the Grotle and Monferno stage in Sinnoh (they failed miserably with Torterra). Till their middle stages, Grotle and Monferno both got decent development, but they got overboard with Infernape. So I don't see why they cannot do better, and handle both Decidueye and Incineroar decently. Both have got their own quirks, which offer for equal development for the two (Dartrix's personality, Incineroar's traits etc.(

better discuss movepool of Litten, can feel Leech Life, flamethrower or lava plum, quick attack and furry swipes coming.

Golisopod or WishiWashi? knowing the anime I would say the first, they would never give Ash a so powerfull water type like WishiWashi, but who knows? The other thing is Ash always catches the water types that can run on land.

The thought of Ash getting a Vikavolt possibly shocks me, considering how he has never caught a single Electric type after Pikachu.

I never noticed that. That is one shocking development. Is this done on purpose? Or are there just no suitable electric pokemon for Satoshi? I think a "jealous" storyline with Pikachu would be amusing and could see it happening.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom