• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Alola team

Surprised but pleased that Ash caught Rockruff, only his second rock type

Anyone know if Ash will catch Grubbin, the opening did suggest it or was the clip from SM004 of Ash's attempted capture

I think Ash should get Type: Null. But it's a Legend as for as the GTS is concerned, and he won't get one.
I wouldn't say its a legend, even by GTS standards. I'd rank it on par with the lucario line

Surprised but pleased that Ash caught Rockruff, only his second rock type

Anyone know if Ash will catch Grubbin, the opening did suggest it or was the clip from SM004 of Ash's attempted capture

I seriously doubt Ash will get Grubbin.
Can't have another electric type stealing Pikachu's spotlight.

The Grubbin was most likely just this gen's version of Dunsparce. Token effort to actually catch it, but really just a means of furthering the storyline.

I wouldn't say its a legend, even by GTS standards. I'd rank it on par with the lucario line

It's a Legend by the games' coding.

I do doubt Ash will catch it, though. It's fine with being showcased under Gladion.

It's a Legend by the games' coding.
Well the definition of Legendary got pretty thrown around this Gen. Before, it was supposed to have a BST of over 600 (hence the Phione debate) and have no evolutions. This generation did both that (Cosmog and Cosmoem for either Solgaleo or Lunala). Also, look at the Bulbapedia page for Legendary Pokemon - there is still a debate on whether the tapus, UB, and Null/Silvally are legendary

As of now, Ash has caught Rockruff and Mallow's Bounsweet has evolved. Ash also might get Litten in Episode 21. What possible team changes do you want in future episodes?

After Ash gets Litten I still think in future episodes he get Grubbin and Pikipek.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom