• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Bulbasaur and Muk at Professor Oak's Laboratory to reappear in the 2019 new anime series?

thomaswiencek

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm just wanting to know whether or not you think that Ash's Bulbasaur and Muk, the one that he has kept at Professor Oak's Laboratory will reappear in the 2019 new anime series from the Pokémon main TV anime? Why? This is because they all have appeared in all the previous series from that anime, besides that they were both cut, even though unmentioned in the XY anime series. However, Ash's Muk's original Japanese voice actor Unshou Ishizuka has already passed away from his cancer, and it is not known yet who will be available to replace him, or else his voice recording has been archived for Ash's Muk's voice, or else the writers will have retired Ash's Muk from this anime instead because of this reason. Do you think? Please let me know when you've replied, thanks?

Judging by the poster I think we'll see Bulbasaur, at least, since it has him, Squirtle, and Charizard together (Charizard plus the others being first stages points towards them being Ash's), and many of the poster elements have come about one way or the other.

or else the writers will have retired Ash's Muk from this anime instead because of this reason

Look, I can't say whether or not we'll see Muk or any of Ash's other reserve Pokemon in this new series since we're only about 10 episodes into it, but even if Muk doesn't appear anytime soon, that wouldn't mean that he's been 'retired' from the anime. I don't understand why you worry about something that isn't going to happen.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom