• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Ash's Bulbasaur vs Ash's Bayleaf vs Ash's Sceptile vs Ash's Torterra vs Ash's Snivy

Ranger Jack Walker

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
Here we have a battle between Ash's Grass pokemon.

Bulbasaur

Bayleaf

Sceptile

Torterra

Snivy

Whos is you favourite? And why?

My favourite is Sceptile. Sceptile is one of my favourite pokemon and Ash's Sceptile is one of the big reasons why I like it so much. Sceptile was the loner of of the group and had great character development. Never backing down from a fight and almost always winning, the battles that Sceptile played a major role in are some of my favourite battles from the show. Sceptile has faced 4 legendaries, those being a wild Deoxys, Brandon's Regirock and Takuto's Darkrai and Latios. Against the first 2, he showed his amazing acrobatic skills. The battle with Deosyx was a part of a group battle and was never finished. He lost to Regirock but put a great fight. Sceptile defeated Darkrai with an awesome dual Leaf Blade. Unfortunately, he did little to Takuto's Latios.

Ash's Sceptile is one of Ash's coolest pokemon.

Re: Battle of Ash's Grass Pokemon

I voted for Ash's Sceptile because when Ash got Treecko in AG I took a liking to it straight away. I remember being really happy when it finally learned Bullet Seed back then.

Why do I like it? It looks really cool and it's strong too.

A VERY close second is Bulbasaur but Sceptile wins this time.

Bayleaf.

So loving and affectionate personality towards Ash. Wish MINE LOVED ME!!! D:

Sceptile, cool-looking and awesome moves. It was able to hold its own against May's Blaziken so that was great. :p

Least favorite is Torterra. It was powerful as a Turtwig because it hurled Rampardos into a rock, but at the league? It was knocked out by Pin Missile. THE WORST MOVE EVER.

I choose Snivy, because I like its character and how it's progressing through the show.

I love Torterra but.. not for Ash's Torterra :|
I really hoped that Ash's Torterra to be an awesome one (it's great when it was a Turtwig and a Grotle), but it turned out to be not..

Sceptile is cool, even since it was a Treecko. I agree that Sceptile is one of the best Pokemon Ash ever has, along with his Charizard.

I vote for Snivy. So far it is so cool already and I'm looking forward to it B-)

Yeah, most people are gonna vote for Sceptile or Snivy, but Bulbasaur is boss yo.

He's a fully unevolved Pokemon, who is stubborn as all hell and will refuse to give up because he's just that pimp. Against Brandon, he took out most of his team almost singlehandedly. Charizard lost to Brandon, Bulbasaur tied at worst. Think about that for a second.

It's one of Ash's most loyal Pokemon and one of his strongest. It's only one tier below Pikachu, Charizard and Sceptile and it's completely unevolved. I cannot stress this enough. After all this years and all that badass, he's still a freaking Bulbasaur. He tied with a freaking Meganium!

God knows what would happen if it were to ever fully evolve to Venusaur. He'd probably be Ash's strongest Pokemon by far.

I haven't seen Snivy yet, but I imagine she'll be cool. The others, I like about the same, which is to say a lot.

Re: Ash's Bulbasaur vs Ash's Bayleaf vs Ash's Sceptile vs Ash's Torterra vs Ash's Sn

My favorite is Bayleef, because she had a very "happy-go-lucky" attitude, and was a great companion.

Re: Ash's Bulbasaur vs Ash's Bayleaf vs Ash's Sceptile vs Ash's Torterra vs Ash's Sn

Torterra. Sure he sucked towards the end, but that was due to Infernape's screen hogging thing. I think Torterra has some untapped potential, so my vote goes to him.

I'd say Sceptile. I stopped wathcing the show after Hoenn, so I don't know how good Torterra is. I heard he's kind of weak, though. Sceptile was pretty strong and cool, so I like it the best.

Torterra. Sure he sucked towards the end, but that was due to Infernape's screen hogging thing. I think Torterra has some untapped potential, so my vote goes to him.

Damn you Zwampert, you said the same as me again!

What he said, plus Frenzy Plant.

I loved Ash's Bayleef. She was soo affectionate and full of personality. It's hard not to love her. <3

Second would be Ash TsutarjaSnivy. She's so smug and awesome. Plus, she has attract.

I liked Ash's Bayleef because of how happy and affectionate it was towards Ash. Also, out of those starters, Bayleef is probably my favorite.

Bayleef was definitely my favorite out of all of those. She was adorable and just had such a sweet personality. <3

Ash's Snivy would be my second favorite, too. She also has a great personality.

Basically what Daisuke said.

Bayleef! It's so adorable and loyal towards Ash, and it loves him so much!

Its funny, Ash's grass types have all been awesome for different reasons. I honestly can't choose.

Bulbasaur has the old-school nostalgia, Bayleef was cute and adorable, Sceptile was awesome, Torterra had the learning disability problems, and Snivy is really interesting so far.

All of Ash's grass types were great.

Ugh, this really is a tough decision :/

I know people are going to like Sceptile because he was one of Ash's best pokemon and a badass battler...but I find his best character trait to be in his awkwardness XD. The episode when he fell in love with that meganium was pure gold. And who could forget his dance moves in the pikachu short?

So...I guess for now Sceptile's my fave...but really, Snivy is catching up really quickly. In the event that she get an extensive back story or focus, I might just change my mind.

Sceptile. He has awesome moves and he is also very strong.

"Hey, I'm Sceptile, I'm gonna beat this Darkrai for you, ok?"

Ash Sceptile is obviously the awesomest of all.

Dodaitose for being a tortoise and also having Rock Climb which I like the animation for in the animé.

Tsutarja may overtake him though depending on what focus she gets.

The others I don't really care for.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom