• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Ash's Lucario's Special form!

Which form will Ash's Lucario attain?

• Normal Lucario

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gigantamax Lucario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mega Lucario

• Ash - Lucario [Bond Phenomeno]

• Aura Burst Lucario

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
ACYT

Ash Charizard

Reaction score
Aura Burst Lucario.jpg

Lucario is predicted to become Ash's ace pokemon in Pokemon Journeys despite having other strong Pokémons as well!
First let's go through all the possibilities of the power ups Ash's former ace can attain!

First, Ash may have a completely normal Lucario will no special power ups.

Second, there are chances Ash Mega evolves his Lucario because, Ash's Lucario currently a Riolu has already been very much amazed by Korrina's Mega Lucario. So Lucario might somehow be able to find a Mega Stone and a Key stone to Mega Evolve!

Next, Ash may attain a Lucario z crystal and use it for battles with Lucario! He already has a Z ring and if Ash and Goh are to travel to Alola again, Ash may get the z crystal!

Next up, Aura Burst Lucario, this form as by it's name will be a special form which can only be attained by Ash's Lucario. Riolu has already started to build up his Aura power so I won't be surprised if Ash gets his first ever Aura powered Pokemon!

Then we have Bond evolution, this form which was previously attained by Ash's Greninja might be again attained by Lucario. But it is less likely and I think bond evolution should only be restricted to Ash and Greninja for their unique bond!

Last by not the least, it's G - max or Dynamax! I see a lot of possibilities that Ash will G - max hia Lucario as he already has a Dynamax band and with the Darkest Day arc coming up we know Lucario is to battle Eternatus! So I predict that Ash will use his G - max Lucario along with Goh's G - max Cinderace which we know because Goh is gonna get a Dynamax band as well!

So with all these 6 amazing possibilities I think that Ash's Lucario is most likely to Gigantamax during the Darkest Day arc. On the other hand I think that Lucario's Aura form might get triggered during the arc as well because of the intense battle. According to me these are the only two forms which are to be attained by Ash's Lucario. I don't see any point with Ash not Gigantamaxing his Lucario if he doesn't have any other special power up and Mega evolution or Z power won't be used either because, first of all, Ash didn't Mega Evolve any pokemon yet and he left his Z ring in his home. Though these might not be the case and Ash might even get to use these power ups! But I don't think we will get another bond phenomenon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom