• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's New Look Revealed

All signs are pointing her to be one, such as the tux and Poochama doing an appeal. It may only be a fantasy of hers, but it tells us what she might want to do.

I really hope she isn't one, because it would just be a lame repeat of May's story.

Who says that Gyms have to be uneventful and boring? You REALLY could get imginative with some of the stuff in the gyms and exploiting the gym characters, however the writers don't.

The last interesting gym character I remember was Rudy.

I guess we can expect Team Galaxy to get similiar treatment to Aqua/Magma too, which is a shame.

This is one assumption that's really still based entirely in pessimism - thing is, Team Rocket (the REAL Team Rocket) actually had some interesting bits in the show, so the writers DO know how to make an interesting twist out of an evil team.

Image-Next_generation.jpg

Very pretty.

Last edited:
That does indeed look awesome.

It's a shame that this group looks like it has the potential to be amazing and unique, yet the one we're stuck with for D/P is just the AG group minus a little brother.

Crap.

Hey Brock, guess what, you're a gym leader for the Pewter City Gym. You don't do anything in pursuing your career to be a Pokemon Breeder, and you don't make any advancements with women with you being 12 and all. If I were you Brock, I suggest that you go home and concetrate on ya know, being a gym leader, and mentoring your Brother as becoming a future Gym Leader.

But no...you gotta travel around with 10 year olds even more...and well I guess you can point out obvious things like you already do.

You've gotta wonder though, why omit Brock from this poster to begin with and show the NewGuy with the starter Brock gets?

Conflicting reports, much?

Maybe they wanted Brock to be kept a secret, making it just that more awesome when it was revealed he's staying.

And hey, maybe both Brock and Nugai get Hikozaru. Monkeys everywhere.

Perhaps this was a conceptual art work done while trying to sell the series, and then they had last minute changes?

Then why would they post this poster on the official site TODAY?

If they had a change of heart, why advertise this group on their site?

Or they wanted to show HikariRival or maybe Ginga-danMainBadGuy. From when I saw that picture I didn't think that they would be traveling together. Just that he would be in some way an important character to the series. Possibly another Shigeru.

Technically, that poster was officialy released today, the same as the Anime Site was updated......

SUSPICIOUS!

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom