• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ashs next rival

GaryOak123

Reaction score
what do we want from ashs next rival, as u can probably tell im a big gary oak fan, however he got hardly any screen time, i liked paul to he got the screen time and was just the opposite of ash, wasn't the biggest fan of trip, i think ashs next rival should be someone like him i know they did this with richie however they were friends i'd prefer someone like ash but a rivalry like between ash and gary were there was mutual respect, also that ash didn't lose most of the battles i'd like him to win some but not all of them, any other ideas?

Well, I think Tierno would be Ash's rival. Shauna would be Serena's rival. And Trevor would be Clemont's rival. Though they can also use Alain from the Mega-Evolution specials as a rival for Ash.

I don't know, but it would be awesome if Calem appeared on the show as his rival! And maybe there could be some one-sided KalosShipping on Calem's side. But of course, Serena would reject him.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom