• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I think that he'll get Chespin first, as it strikes me as the kind of Pokémon he would pick..

With the new trailer, if Ash doesn't get the grass starter this time around, I think it'd be neat if he got a unique looking pokemon like Oorotto. If it's grass/ghost, that'd make it even more interesting and something I wouldn't mind seeing on his team.

I think that seeing Ash with a Chespin or Froakie would be awesome, but not Fennekin. I don't really know why, but Fennekin doesn't seem like a good choice of Pokemon for Ash. Maybe they could pull a Dawn and have Fennekin be like Piplup. And yes, Ash will probably obtain a Fletchling, unless Fletchling isn't really the 'regional bird' of Kalos. But no matter how his team turns out, I will still be happy to watch the new anime.

I want Ash to get a Skiddo.. it reminds me of Phanpy.

I think that seeing Ash with a Chespin or Froakie would be awesome, but not Fennekin. I don't really know why, but Fennekin doesn't seem like a good choice of Pokemon for Ash. Maybe they could pull a Dawn and have Fennekin be like Piplup. And yes, Ash will probably obtain a Fletchling, unless Fletchling isn't really the 'regional bird' of Kalos. But no matter how his team turns out, I will still be happy to watch the new anime.

Fennekin would be a good choice if it was going to be a female. I don't see any other pokemon that could be female other than the usual and boring bird pokemon. But maybe if he can catch a Mawile, that could be the other female that can be added to the group. I would just love that!

or he gets fennekin ( the new chickorita ) chespin ( the new charmander )

I still can't see Ash getting a Fennekin. I'm quite sure that he'll get Chespin and maybe Froakie depending on what other Water Pokemon they introduce, but Fennekin doesn't really look like it would fit with Ash. Plus, I just don't want Ash to get all three starters again. One or two at the most would be okay.

i want claucher as his water starter and pancham for his gras sstarter

I still can't see Ash getting a Fennekin. I'm quite sure that he'll get Chespin and maybe Froakie depending on what other Water Pokemon they introduce, but Fennekin doesn't really look like it would fit with Ash. Plus, I just don't want Ash to get all three starters again. One or two at the most would be okay.

It fits him more than snivy does..or chikorita..or gible (Moreso due to the writers usually giving ash 3rd rate pokemon than actual fit most of the time) but anything's possible with a starter.

I so badly want Ash to catch a Skiddo and raise it into a Gogoat. Screw Chespin, in fact, screw the whole always catching a grass starter, (if that was ever even a thing). I have nothing wrong with Chespin, but if Ash catches a Skiddo/Gogoat, there's much more possibility there than Chespin.

I'm hoping for no starter pokemon this time for Ash. Hell, give Chespin to new female lead, give Froakie to new brock, and give Fennekin to new rival. If he got Gogoat or ghost tree that would be great, there are so many possibilities for characters just with those two.

It fits him more than snivy does..or chikorita..or gible (Moreso due to the writers usually giving ash 3rd rate pokemon than actual fit most of the time) but anything's possible with a starter.

I thought that Snivy fits Ash fairly well, although you have a point on Chikorita design wise. Still, I don't really see Ash getting a Fennekin. I'd much rather see him capture a different Fire type, or by some stroke of luck have Talonflame cover both the Flying and Fire type roles on his team so that he can have a bit more variety on his team. But I also just want them to spread out the starters among the main cast instead of piling all of them on Ash again.

Having seen Skiddo, I now definitely think Ash should get one. SO my list is:

- Froakie (starter, water type)
- Skiddo/Gogoat (Grass type)
- Fletchling/Talonflame (Fire/Flying)
- Pancham (Dark/Fighting)

Oh and Pikachu. Also, in case Ash doesn't get a Fairy type, Pikachu should definitely learn a Fairy type move because it IS also in Fairy Egg group and it's in desperate need of something different because it can't live on Iron Tail forever. :/

Skiddo really would be perfect for Ash..
Double Edge
Leaf Blade
Vine Whip
Horn Leech
Rock Slide
it could end up being bulky and fast at the same time.

just give him fennekin give the rival froakie and female chespin

Please don't give him Fennekin. Its got Cutsy marketing doll written all over it. It'll never evolve lol. Give him Froakie.

How cool would it be if he caught Inkay. A Malamar on his team would be Bad ass. Really can't see it happening.
He'll most likely get Fletchling, can see him getting Chespin too. Everything else is up in the air at this point. The rest of the gen 6 pokes need to be revealed. Be interesting if they gave him a fairy type though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom