• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, Ash is carrying an injured Froakie. I wanted Ash with Froakie since day 1 so I'm happy it seems to be happening.

Froakie and Ash is as confirmed it can be without being confirmed. Wonder who will get Chespin though. Someone in the main cast but who? Hopes are for Ash but bets are on Clemont. If they are going to do a Hoenn 02 they will probably split up the starters between the mains. So:
Ash: Froakie
Serena: Fennekin
Clemont: Chespi
Hoping on more screen time for the male companions pokemon though. But I am out of subject now, please forgive me.

Froakie and Ash is as confirmed it can be without being confirmed. Wonder who will get Chespin though. Someone in the main cast but who? Hopes are for Ash but bets are on Clemont. If they are going to do a Hoenn 02 they will probably split up the starters between the mains. So:
Hoping on more screen time for the male companions pokemon though. But I am out of subject now, please forgive me.

This pretty much. They should each get one.

Although apparently Bonnie takes care of his pokemon so its more like it is her.

Although apparently Bonnie takes care of his pokemon so its more like it is her.
He will still battle and then he will use the pokemons. And he will catch them too so it is legaly Clemonts pokemons.

ooooo Yes Froakie for Ash. As soon as Froakie was revealed all those months ago I wanted it for Ash. Glad its happening (presumably)

So it's sorta but not really but really close to being confirmed that Ash gets Froakie, yay!

Here's hoping for Pancham and Fletchling for his next two since they seem like early appearance type of pokemon. Down the road maybe it's possible for Ash to get an older pokemon that will be Mega-evolved. If that's the case, my number 1 choice would Mawile only so Ash can get a steel type and fairy type at the same time but we'll see.

He will still battle and then he will use the pokemons. And he will catch them too so it is legaly Clemonts pokemons.

That's fine and all but since she is taking car of them, they should of just gave her her own pokemon.

So it's sorta but not really but really close to being confirmed that Ash gets Froakie, yay!

Here's hoping for Pancham and Fletchling for his next two since they seem like early appearance type of pokemon. Down the road maybe it's possible for Ash to get an older pokemon that will be Mega-evolved. If that's the case, my number 1 choice would Mawile only so Ash can get a steel type and fairy type at the same time but we'll see.
Fletchling is almost as confirmed as Froakie is due to tradition. If you look at the poster revealed in this months CoroCoro it seems like the TRio will get Pancham. But I am hoping that Ash gets it too.

Can Ash get Tyrunt? Please? Tyrantrum looks Bad-ass. I really want Ash to get Inkay too, even though it doesn't really seem like something Ash would get.

He's totally getting Fletching. And for the 1st time in a long time I'm completely for Ash getting the regional bird, because Talonflame seems awesome.

Grass type spot can go to either Chespin or Skiddo. I think I would prefer Skiddo though. Give Ash only one starter.

Can Ash get Tyrunt? Please? Tyrantrum looks Bad-ass. I really want Ash to get Inkay too, even though it doesn't really seem like something Ash would get.

He's totally getting Fletching. And for the 1st time in a long time I'm completely for Ash getting the regional bird, because Talonflame seems awesome.

Grass type spot can go to either Chespin or Skiddo. I think I would prefer Skiddo though. Give Ash only one starter.

Inkay is pretty much confirmed for TR at this point so it is highly unlikely.

Just out of curiosity, how is it confirmed? I may have missed something

Well the anime poster kind of confirms it(it was shown with Meowth and Wobuffet). Plus it was shown in a merch set focused on TR.

Well the anime poster kind of confirms it(it was shown with Meowth and Wobuffet). Plus it was shown in a merch set focused on TR.
Was any other pokemon shown in that set?

Um idk, the sunnyshore said one other pokemon(I'm guessing Pancham).

I am guessing that too, although I want it to go with Ash. Pangoro is a waste on the TRio.

Chespin looks the most badass in the trailer. ASH NEEDS HIM. Better get the strong Chespin than to get some random froakie who got burned all over.

I am guessing that too, although I want it to go with Ash. Pangoro is a waste on the TRio.
I agree, Pangoro's role as a Pokemon with "a warm heart, who won't allow anyone to bully the weak" doesn't fit the TRio at all, Pancham on the other hand does seeing how it is "the Naughty Pokemon". If they do catch a Pancham, i'm hoping if it evolves it'll abandon them to join Ash's team.

Last edited:

Meh, I will say I like the new pokemon direction the writers are taking with the trio and giving them the unique pokemon(and types).

I WANT Ash to get a Litleo so it can Evolve into Pyroar but it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom