• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash's Snivy vs. Ash's Bulbasaur

Who do you like best?

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Snivy

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

Catspring

shsl music club member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Ash's first grass starter vs. Ash's current grass starter.

Which one do you like best?
Which one has a better personality?
Which would win in a battle?

Snivy is simaliur to Bulbasaur, but she is more, aggresive, athoritarian and bitchy. She also has great relationships with the other pokemon, Oshawoott, Pignite, Scraggy, Awew and Scraggy. Bulbasaur only really had great relationships with Squirtle and Heracross.

In battle Snivy would just use Attract and hammer away.

Snivy, because Bulbasaur has not learned a single Poison-Type move.

Drat, I voted before realizing what the real question was. :embarass:

In terms of personality, I'd definitely have to say Snivy.

I don't really like Bulbasaur! He was the center of attention all the time! Plus - he was too much "superhero"!

I go for bulbasaur. "Bulbasaur's mysterious garden" gave me an eternal good impression about it. I like snivy, but, she isn't that active as bulbasaur was.

Back
Top Bottom