• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.

YumeHeart

Stage on!
Reaction score
Well, here we go again-- Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer, part 3!

Well, for starters, how have we managed to fill up two threads of this? O_O

It was, "Aren't we so amazingly productive?" XD

Would would your teacher say if s/he saw this?

"Bwahahaha. Welsh Corgis shall take over the earth! And then, they shall be taken over by this thread! And then we will have to save the Welsh Corgis, because they're so cute! But we are the source of the power of this thread, so it all turns out to be rather complicated."

...Except that's what I would say. o_O

Could somebody please direct me to Rakuen ('Paradise')? *Whimpers*

Because the sky is orange/red in the song where it explicity says "aozora." (soko ni sora ga aru kara)

IS there a point to this?

Not really, we're just wasting a few seconds of our lives posting into this pointless topic

Why don't we live on Mars?

No, he would move to Neptune and then make the universe explode. O_O

Is this okay?

NO! IT'S NOT OK - NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!!!

Who will be the next person to read my FanFic?

Bill Cosby! He can give ya some jello if thr story is good enough! :D

What is Mewtwo's favorite day of the year?

The 2nd day of every month!

Who invented pencil sharpeners?

Some person who needed to sharpen his pencils... either he or Bill Cosby when he had a serious diarriea(sp?)!

Have you ever seen a pregnant bike?

No, and I hope I'll see one. And though I've never seen a pregnant bike, I'd rather see one than be one. o_O

What would you see if you had an eye on the bottom on your foot?

Hop around on one foot so I wouldn't get sock lint in my eye.

Who was looking for the demented cartoon movie?

Nowt. Unless somebody creates another 2 days in February, which means I'll be on the Internet.

Is there a God?

Yes. He sends the googlebots that send this thread to Saddam Hussein.

Got milk?

*throws empty milk carton in the trash* Uh, no! Why would you think of that? *puts on a large overcoat and sunglasses* Uh, well, I'll be going now! Gotta uh.... gotta go water the flowers. Yeah, that's right.... they'll die if I don't! Must be going now! *nervous laugh* I'm innocent, really!! *runs away*

How can I grow mutant flowers that take over the world?

Create ToMacco with added flower petals

Why isn't life just one big computer or a dream on which we have yet to make up in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom