• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because I said so!!!!(Me love love my motorcycle!!:yahoo:)

Why do we say cowboys when cows are females?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because cowboys want people to think they like girls! XD

Why can't you ever give that stupid kid his Shuckle back?

'cause he replaced it with a blender.

How do colors get their names?

Some random dude with a lot of time

Why did I sneezed all over my keyboard?!

BECAUSE YOU HAVE A COLD.

why do I have a cold?

Because you smelled a piece of cheese.

What is a telephone used for?

3.14 = PIE backwards

Is this question good?

I dunno...

Why do people liek Mudkip?

In Soviet Russia, you do not like Mudkip. Mudkip likes you.

Am I paranoid?

due to the fact you shoot many mortals for no reason, yes, you are

what is the point of pizza?

To make a leaning tower.

Why don't vampires show up in pictures?

because they hate paparazzi.

are you willing to let me suck your blood?

no cos im the vampire not you

why is the world called the earth not the sky?

Because Chuck Norris said so.

If Chuck Norris was a Pokemon, which one would he be?

he'd be a shinx, duhh!

Why arnt pokemon real?

Because then the government wouldn't be able to find anyone to work in insurance offices.

Why can I never spell 'definitely' correct on the first try?

Because your "jjjuuusssstttt llliiikkkeeee mmmmmeeee" (quote from "burn notice" when simon and michle where on the cement surounded by FBI people)

♦Why do dead bodies float? "They AAAALLLL Float! HEECH HHHEECH HHHHAA HEECH" (quote for move called "IT" BTW its a scarrie movie)

Because of the fizz in soda.

Why does McDonalds suck?

They don't sell hotdogs.

Is fighting with a 7-foot spoon in a war stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom