• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Not as stupid as fighting with a 7-foot spork.

Seriously, who the &*@# came up with the spork?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Someone who really liked fried pork rice.

If you tried to trade over a haxxed Lotad from the infamous GBC Sapphire, and the trade works, would it be a missingno?

No, it would be a Napoleon.

Why are airplanes so noisy?

It's the sound of the constipating people aboard that gets magnified because that happens when you're 3,000 feet up in the sky, for whatever reason.

Why does the word "fanny" have nothing to do with the actual fan?

because fanny was killed by a exploding fan in the cinema while watching fantastic mr fox

why do eggs not fly?

cuz i don't want them to

why do male dogs hump stuffed animals when theyre neutered

becuse the injection affects thier brains

why does 1+1-1+1-1+1-1+1=2?

Because the Combusken crossed the road.

Why did I just post that?

Because you have no self-control

Why do I only have yaoi shippings on the BMGf shipping thread?

Because you're actually a member of Game Freak trying to make people more accepting of yaoi due to it occurring in future rated M Pokémon spin-off games you have planned.

Why aren't Butterflies called 'Flutter-bys'?

Because the first Hell Girl opening sucked so bad that we gave up on butterflies as a whole.

If I had double eyelids, would I grow an eye on my right foot? With double eyelids 4 dat too coo'

If you did, the flying pigs will come and steal your tacos, making you jump into a pool filled with crazy people.

Why haven't you asked a stupid question on the above post?

Because it's not Chicken Wing day.

Why do chocolate and make-up commercials look so similar?

Because they're both ploys to kill off the feisty dogs who lick it off bitches' faces.

If I had 30 10,000-point infractions, 20,000,000,000 posts, and a root admin position beyond any shred of logic, what'd happen?

The FBI, CIA, and IRS would merge to form the TREEPOT.

Why does time fly when you're having fun?

Because nobody wants you having fun for an extended period.

Was the earthquake in China last year caused by a million Nidokings that escaped from my games?

No, it was caused by my BROOKLYN RAGE!!!

Can I go home now?

No, Special Ed class is never dismissed.

Can a 5'2" male ever get any dunks in on the NBA?

No, because their too small and they suck.

Why did the chicken cross the road:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom