• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

It believed it could fly, but instead fell.

What's the worse similarity to underfoot mammals for a guy, a bulldog or gorilla?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Rude posters.

How can we take it away from someone who has no right; no right to control the divine?

Hell if I know, I just love weed.

Since two certain specie of electric rats weren't split from their female counterparts until 2006, were all those with normal tails gay?

yes!... wait, no... maybe? i dont know that! *screams*

blue?

Why you feelin' blue? ALL MEN FEEL PINK.

How many buckets of wine would it take to get a whale drunk?

NO!!! ... red... what were you thinkin'!:)

Pokemon ARE real... arnt thay... what exactaly is "NON-FICTION" any ways??!!?!?!?
***EDIT***
oh dang it!...i was ninja'd!
THE WHOLE OCEAN... +155.548 buckets...

Pokemon ARE real... arnt thay... what exactaly is "NON-FICTION" any ways??!!?!?!?

The fantasy in which you live in.

Why aren't there substitutes for students? Teachers have them.

because we have to learn... or so thay say... i think its cuz we have to sleep and lissin to them blab... or because thay like to watch us be tourcherd...

why cant i get the nerve to go into the building to get my permit so i can drive?

Because no-one wants to actually attend class when they could be hibernating at home or laying on bed playing Gameboy all year long.

Is it wrong that I get turned on by the sound of my feet raepin' rubbing the other?

Edit: Didn't think you were still here.

:eek: ... creepy... so yes... it is... but mabey not to some other freeks, like jynxs

why dont pokemon really exist...?

Because this says so.

Why are Blaziken's wrists never lit on the official art and sprites, and yet virtually all other mediums do show the flames?

Because the artists are lazy.

Why do my feet hurt?

You just lost the game and got a penalty of stepping on a field of electric thorns the size of gorilla thumbs, silly.

Why can I never seem to sleep in until noon?

Because if you slept to noon, you would never wake up.

Why can't we prove that this isn't all just a dream?

Because there are some crazys mercs running around here.

What is a French Dip?

A lake that you dip a French flag in.

Why is the sky blue?

Because a kid with a terminal disease that makes his piss turn white urinated all over the teal paint.

How likely are you to be able to connect to Wifi in jail near a 30-foot inmate?

Octillery + Luvdisc = Dawn.

How do I shot web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom