• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

I did. I had to in order to cut it. *pft*

Why do the batteries in my Wiimote die when I'm in the middle of a game?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because they're so awesome they're limitless!

Why did everyone who just read this all lose the game at the exact same time?

Timezones suddenly became ineffectual.

Will raking my wrist every time it itches grow me a set of balls on my right liver?

No, it'll give your kidneys some pubes.

Why are firewalls called so?

Because they're not cool enough to be called Wonderwalls.

*Look at my sig to see my stupid question.*

No bitch, he gets crushed so badly, he can't say shit (that and French people don't know how to talk coherently, anyway). ;D

Are those who're still arguing that the chicken came before the egg retarded when you consider that dinosaur eggs have been around for hundreds of millions of years?

^ You're arguing yourself.

Why does everyone liek Mudkipz?

CUPCAKES ALL ROUND

Why is Missingno. Dad in the Pokedads thread so crazy?

Crazy is my first name, and I influence more than my fair share.

So, why's the letter E completely absent from grades when "F" is the worst one you can get?

Because a random guy went to Pluto and declared it.

What is a runfr4nvu3nrvcYH#Un4?

A document specifying that if you possess any video game system you face the possibility of up to 10 years of imprisonment.

Why do people like loli?

Lolwut :XD2:

Who just ate 1000 bean burritos and farted so bad that they stunk up the whole room?

You did, captain obvious.

Who is LucarioGirls favorite pokemon?

Pikachu

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Does the Mississippi River flow north or south?

It flows to the east and crosses the Nile, dunce!

Why aren't there many affordable houses shaped like upside-down pyramids?

There are. Just stand on your head.

To be or not to be?

Neither. To love Pokémon or not to exist.

Is there a maximum number of pages a thread can contain, and if so, how many?

If a thread reaches OVAR 9000 pages, then I'd say that's the maximum. (Has a thread ever reached that many pages? o_O)

Why is my argument invalid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom