• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because 'unvalid' isn't a word.

What is the largest number known besides infinity.

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Infinity+1=x

Why are we called bulbagardeners if we do nothing but rip down trees and burn flowers?

Because we like to go against what is expected of us. Rebels ftw!

Why is it so cold outside?

Because it's warm inside.

Why can't german people pronounce the word "squirrel"?
(I'm not being racist, it's true!)

because blue was already taken

why must old people sit next to you on the bus when there are plenty of available seats

to get your young vibes

why is fox not wolf and wolf not fox?

Because like blacks and whites, the meager differences between them compel both parties to deny any association to the other. Whatever that means.

Who can split so wide that his pelvis slips out and begins to reproduce?

chuck norris

why is this smily so scared -> :uhoh:

Because it looked at your avatar

Why so serious?

Because I got "fun"

Did I mean computer sprite or fizzy sprite?

Fizzy computer sprite.

Why are you asking so many questions?

'Cause I'm bored >.>
Why chicken crossed the road?

because somebody was spouting lame jokes on its side

who gets chased by hounds for fun?

Suicidal rabbits that're damn masochistic.

If I shoot myself in the head and survive, will I be stupid enough to smoke cigars by the fiery side?

You won't even survive.

Why are there voices in my head?

because you don't listen to the voices outside your head

why do people say the word "nothing" rhymes with purple

Because it doesn't rhyme with "orange."

Did you or didn't you?

I didn't.
Am I right or am I right?

YOU'RE WRONG. X3

If Justin Beiber were a pokemon, what would his stats be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom