• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

because its only a normal type...
why is iorny so... so... ironic...

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because it is full of iron.

Why couldn't Scizor be Gold or Black if he were shiny instead of Green?

Because I think that when metal corrodes(or something like that) it turns green.

why must pokemon not actually live and breath in our world???

because god didint have enofe creativity to create pokemon... sadly....
why dont i like orange soda but love grape and rootbeer soda?

Because Microsoft placed nano robots in your drinking water. These nano bots are programed to change you taste bud receptors to whatever Microsoft wants, i.e. Rootbeer and grape soda, not Orange.

When will then be now?

In 42 years.

Why am I obsessed with the number 42?

Because you don't like 41.

Why is the sky Brown?

Because God's colour blind

Why won't my monferno evolve!?

because he watched fighting ire with fire! and had a heart attack

why do all my pokemon hatch in hearthome?

Because that's where you go when you have eggs.

How old is Professor Birch's assistant Joshua?

You don't have a DS!

When will New Mexico grow old?

When people finally realize that it actually is a state.

If "con" is opposite of "pro," is "Congress" opposite of "progress"?

Of course it is! Everyone knows that!

What do Charlie Daniels, wood-chucking woodchucks, and anthropomorphic swine have to do with saving money on car insurance anyway?

Everything ...

Why oh Why oh Why is the shape of my chromosome!

Because a spider went into the hall and named it.

Why am I posting in this?

Because you want a stupid answer.

Why is cheddar cheese green?

because you wouldn't eat if it was purple

Why is the sun a mass of incandesant gas?

Because God farted.

What is a stupid question?

Yes, it is.

Who moved my cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom