• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Because it is a Smelly Sawk! [/lamest joke ever]

Why do Magikarp splash, even in water? They're fish, after all. They can swim...I think.

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

First of all that joke was pretty funny.

And to answer your question because splashing water is fun.

Why does Throh get a signature move that actually has nothing to do with throwing?

Because he's cool that way.

Why is Sawk blue and Throh red?

Because of the way the light reflects off their ugly bodies.

Why did I kill my vaccum cleaner?

Because it, in turn, had killed many innocent dust pellets.

Why are the Pokedex entries for non-Gen V Pokes in BW so unoriginal?

Because Ash wrote them.
Why are there so many errors in the Ultimate Pokemon Handbook?

Your mom

Why am I always hungry?

^ Because your only attack is I'm Hungry Attack.
Who let Ash write the Pokedex entries for BW and the Ultimate Handbook?

^ Probably Gary, isn't he a great professor already.
Do Pokémon poo?

^ No, they eat rai chu chu rai.
Why am I talking in Raichuish?

Because you are a Raichu.

Potato?

^ Chips!
Why do clocks tell time?

They don't. THEY SCREAM TIME IN UR FACES! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Why did the whale puke on the submarine?

To get to the other side.

Can I have a monster strawberry?

We're out of those, we have monster cherries if you're interested.

Is that so?

^ Yes, it is so.
Do they sell barbarian Barbies at Target?

Yes but that old man over there bought the last one
is he obssessed with barbarian barbies?

^ Yes, he uses them to violently murder any Chingling he sees for no reason.
When will this thread rule BGMf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom