• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

No thank you I wouldn't like any underwear in my soup.

Do you like 8 bit music?

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM

Only if tht 8 weren't so gay.

Would you rather shit or piss inside your computer to break it beyond repair?

I cna break it just by looking at it.

If firefighters fight fires and crimefighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?

For your right to party.

How many roads must a man walk down, before you can call him a man?

Welcome to McDonald's; may I take your order please?

No.

Why did I make a reverse knockoff of this thread?

Internet faux-lords lack creativity.

If I bruised my foot crushing a plastic jar, how would I feel after landing "safely" jumping off a 70-story building?

You'd probably feel like a bagel.

What is a Playstation 3?

A miserable pile of secrets! But enough of this! I have shit to catch up o-

How would a Fire Pokemon learn Sweet Scent when all it has in place of an ass is a Reshiram tail?

It would need a Repel.

HOW THE HELL DID MY DEWGONG GET PANCAKE MIX?!?!?!?!

someone put your pancake in the aprilblender and let your Dewgong h

What is nothing

Right now.

Is a pile of crap worthy o being called art?

If there is a famous person involved.

What's up with Nintendo?

Whatever's going down.

Why do people make so many jokes about Soviet Russia?

Because Soviet South Africa doesn't sound right.

What does a RageCandyBar taste like?

it tastes like a slap in the face!

are humans still evolving?

Yes but only at Lvl 37

Why is Team Plasma awesome?

Because they used a machine to suck all the awsomness of the world and turn it into a really nice drink and they all drank it all.

Can I jump ontop of your head while you are balancing on a wooden pole that has a point in the bottom and if you fall you will land in a giant jelli the size of the earth jelli?

No.

Can Lawnmower make sense?

Last edited:

Absolutely not.
What would happen if this thread was closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom