• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

It probably combs its flares while nobody's looking. Which it does anyways because why do you want to look directly into the sun?

Is left the right place to go?

Hm, yes, hail the size of a bulldozer falling from the sky are 200 MPH

Do you know the difference between butter and margarine?

About 2 centimetres, if I were to guess.

Is it cool to be hot?

I would tell you, but that would reveal you're part of a simulation...Dammit.

Is the sky blue?

You can be as old as time itself, since it's apparent that some adults just don't age and stay the age of 9 months forever (an example: your average man/womanbaby)

Can someone unround the earth and turn it into a Rubik's cube?

Yes, but prepare to either melt your mouth off or break your teeth off if you wait for it to harden. Either way is worth it.

I want to go to Japan but I am too cheap to buy a ticket. Should I just swim on over?

I mean, if Pokémon shows that it's possible to swim from Hoenn to Kalos then it's certainly possible.

What maze am I stuck in?

Because it's the way the Jedi's wanted it, along with Don Rickles and some very savvy people in Wisconsin.

Why are none of the pools at Yellowstone National Park safe to swim in? Some are so blue and inviting.

Back
Top Bottom