• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the person ABOVE a question

To @Chidamari Sketch Do you think your responses on the spot or do you plan them beforehand? Either way they're great :giggle:.

Most of them are pretty impromptu, actually. The only time where I premeditated posts at all was back when a certain game here still existed: "Capture the Shiny Victini" (it also had a sequel called Capture the Shiny Cosmog, but that one had problems and thus didn't have as much a smooth experience.), which... by all means, was pretty much an RP thread that managed to survive being in F&G for its entire lifespan due to certain leniencies (minor bunnying, aka usage of OCs that aren't yours, was allowed, for one thing).

@EternalPokéFanGirl What are your top five favorite animated shows? Just asking.

To @skywaffles
I know you play some sports (just like me!). You play any for your school (I play tennis for my HS)? Which is your favorite?
No, sadly last year I was too young for
sports, and this year they were cancelled. But I would like to play soccer or tennis next year! (but i do obviously play outside of school)

Ok, I don't really know whom to ask the question to. Skywaffles, Mewthree or Chidamah - ri?

Anyway I'll pick Mewthree.

@MewOneMillion
You mentioned you have Japanese classes at your school. I'm thinking you're talking about an elective, is that the case?
(If that is I'm sort of jealous lol In my college we had only French and Spanish as options and it wasn't based on the language only, but also on the countries that speak those. And in my homecountry elective is just something you see in movies and sitcoms lol)

@EternalPokéFanGirl What are your top five favorite animated shows? Just asking.
1. The Simpsons.
2. South Park:
My two favorite series and even with their ups and downs no other can compete. The Simpsons is first because they're an important part of my childhood but both are the best in their own way.
3. Happy Tree Friends: I know that basically they're just cute animals dying in each episode but I love this series since I was a child, I've seen all the episodes. It's simple but effective, at least in my opinion.
4. Dexter's Laboratory: My favorite series when I was a child.
5. Courage The Cowardly Dog: All the honorable mentions could perfectly be in this place, but Courage deserves this spot.

Honorable mentions: The Powerpuff Girls, Futurama, Winx Club, SpongeBob SquarePants, Codename: Kids Next Door and Rugrats. Of course I like many other series including anime but if I keep writing I'll never stop :ROFLMAO:.

@Galactic_TLS Is the drawing style of S.O.R.R.O.W your default style? Or do you have other drawing styles that are your own and not inspirations from other works?

@Galactic_TLS Is the drawing style of S.O.R.R.O.W your default style? Or do you have other drawing styles that are your own and not inspirations from other works?

Actually when I started S.O.R.R.O.W. (a little before graduating from college), I did that style to escape a little bit from my self-imposed status-quo (the traditional anime style), so I'm not sure whether I should consider it "default".

About having other things that are not based on inspirations, I believe it might be impossible for an artist (or writer) to not make their work inspired on something else. Oda Eiichirou revealed One Piece is inspired on Dragon Ball for eg. And of course S.O.R.R.O.W. is no exception, it had inspirations as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to ask EPFG next, but seeing that she's got some questions already, I'll choose skywaffles instead:

@skywaffles
Considering you're one of the youngest in here (at least in the Fun and Games section, heck you might be 20 years younger than Jyo Rose lol), which anime\cartoons would you consider nostalgic for yourself? Things that reminds you strongly of your childhood.

@skywaffles
Considering you're one of the youngest in here (at least in the Fun and Games section, heck you might be 20 years younger than Jyo Rose lol), which anime\cartoons would you consider nostalgic for yourself? Things that reminds you strongly of your childhood.
When I was like 4 I watched Curious George and the movie cars alot, but when I got a bit older (like ages 6-10) I watched Pokemon BW, and a bunch of other shows I don't remember lol

I'm not sure if I should be asking sky or Chevy here so I'mma just ask you both things.

@skywaffles Being as you've mentioned a couple of times that you're not really into the Pokémon games, what aspects of Pokémon do you like? (Sorry if you've answered this elsewhere.)

@Chevywolf30 When/where was the first NASCAR race you went to in person?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom