• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Reaction score
How to play

Answer the question above you then ask the poster below any question (so long as it doesn't break our forum rules).

Rules
---------------------------
You may refuse to answer any question, but please aim to pose questions that are answerable. e.g. not "how many hairs are on your head?"

Use your common sense when asking a question, if it seems likely to break a rule, don't post it. e.g. "Will you PM me pictures of your bum?"

Questions must be at least borderline intelligible. e.g. not "fhiuehfhwhf?"

You cannot pose a question that requests the answerer to perform something outwith a post - e.g. "If you answer this question, cut your hair."

Avoid lewd hypothetical e..g "would you rather have sex with ABC or XYZ?"

You lose if you post "Bees?"
------------------------------

So, first question

V Are you wearing socks?

No, it's summer where i live.
Do you belive in the power of Peanut Butter Aids?

Yello. *Gets flung into the pit of death*

What is the terminal velocity of a Swellow?

Going out at night when it's pitch black.

Other than using the internet, what is another big hobby you have?

Either Okami or Xenoblade Chronicles, I find it rather hard to decide betrwwn the two. :p

What is your favourite series of Japanese super cartoons?

Well, I don't remember reading too many manga... In fact the only ones I can recall reading are the Pokémon one and a couple of Zelda ones... And I'll go with Pokémon simply because I've read more of it.

If you could live in any fictional world, what world would you choose?

Back
Top Bottom