• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Chicken burger....

Which famous person would you say has the best sounding speaking voice?

Duct tape, I get the most use out of it tbh. Scotch is cute but it never really gets the job done. Washi tape is a close second because I looooove all the cute designs on them, but they're so cute I never end up using it because I don't wanna waste them... LOL.

My tape of all tapes is probably my Death Stranding limited edition duct tape! Something I've also wanted to use but been too scared to. I love the industrial look of its design.

1710889414799.png

Something you've always wanted to do but talk yourself out of doing?

As of late? Get on a plane and stay somewhere nice for a week or something while going completely radio silent on everyone that I don't care about, haha. Although not having enough money does play a role in that, oof. With that said, even if I did have enough money, I'd feel kind of self-conscious about taking the days off and not contacting anyone even when I really want to. Maybe one day I'll find the strength to actually do something nice for myself without shame, though.

Would you rather be a director, a screenwriter, or a producer, if you could only be one of those for any one film or TV project?

Director!

What is a book series that is CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED (me trying to find someone who likes the same series)

Hmmmmm, definitely Cassette Beasts! It's a Pokemon-like game, and from what I've seen, it looks really really good! Aleph is cool as fuck
It is good! Also yes Aleph-

This series of graphic novels called science comics, which sounds lame but they are actually really funny

If your last name was Bacon, would you name your child Chris with the middle initial being P?

This series of graphic novels called science comics, which sounds lame but they are actually really funny
I was hoping you’d say The Last Thirteen by James Phelan and The Seven Signs by Michael Adam’s but sure

And to answer your question

Yes.

Anyways, if you had a choice, would you join the band STARSET, Young Medicine, Motionless In White, Ameranthe, Dynazty or Written By Wolves?

Mothman

What do you think about balckbirds (turdus merula)?

George Lucas and James Cameron because of what they created.

What do you think about the ponytail hairstyle?

Back
Top Bottom