• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

Not from me.

How much do you believe in psychics?

Singapore

Do you find geography to be a hard subject?

Nope.

Favourite sciences/branches of sciences?

I don't think I've ever read one that was down right funny...and I read quite a lot of books.

What craft or subject are you best at?

I used 2 be good at english back in hs!!!! the only class i actually did good in... Altho im in college rn and dont have eng anymore bleh... >_< hmmm does art count as a craft? i think i'm good at that too!! ^^ or id like 2 hope at least

Favorite ice cream flavor !!!!

These days none really but when I was growing up a lot of people would ask if I was a boy or a girl.

What are some random objects that you like in particular? (billiard balls for me)

I wear UGGs....I'm quite the convert. I own 3 pairs currently and 2 of these pairs are literally the same shoe (UGG mini vs UGG ultra mini), including in color.

What is one of your favorite subjects to read out/binge on wikipedia/etc?

It's a tie between life on other planets, the origins of the universe, and unsolved real life mysteries.

Do you see the beauty in maths?

Back
Top Bottom