• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ask the poster below a question

I do own a few things. My favorite is a Spring Deerling plush I got for Christmas when I was a kid, so its super nostalgic for me and for some reason I don't have anything of any of my top favorite Pokemon that can use Favorite Pokemon Power to defeat that Deerling's Nostalgia Power and topple it as my favorite item of Pokemon merch.
(I should change that though, I'd love to have an Absol something...)

Favorite Pokemon anime opening?

My favorite JP openings are definitely Ready Go! and Together, but my favorite dub opening is a toss-up between Pokémon World, Pokémon Johto, Unbeatable, Battle Frontier, and Battle Cry - (Stand Up!).
...I like a lot of them...

Do you have a favorite "character of the day" from the Pokémon anime?

Nice question, I tried to remember all the ones I liked, I probably forgot some. But taking into account characters that only appeared once, Lily from EP241. I love her, she's absolutely adorable :bulbaLove:.
pokemon-lily.gif

What fictional food would you like to try? It doesn't matter if it's realistic or not.

Either country or vgm

Y'all had some really good questions and I wanna answer some of them too!
What fictional food would you like to try? It doesn't matter if it's realistic or not.
Yeto's superb stew from Twilight Princess, goat cheese and pumpkin stew with fish in it.
If you could spend a day as an animal, what animal would it be?
A wolf,obviously. It would be nice if I could like, be in the head of a wolf that already lives in a pack for the day and not have to be a lone wolf.

Was the last Pokemon game you played one of the main line RPGs, or a spinoff?

Last edited:
Well, when I play smash for the 3ds I main Ness or Diddy Kong usually, but I only play against npcs :LOL: havent played in a very long time
If I got Smash ultimate, I would main Isabelle probably

Least favorite music genre?

Back
Top Bottom